Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead 1.0.0 Linux
SleepyHead 1.0.0 Linux
First off, love Sleepyhead! I'm a big supporter of having full access to my data and seeing the trends myself.

I've been using 0.9.8-2 for awhile without any major issues and now I'm trying to update to 1.0.0. However I'm having issues getting it installed due to missing dependencies (Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: <name of dependency>). So far I've ran into 3 and have fixed 2.
  • libdouble-conversion1v5 (fixed)
  • libicu55 (fixed)
  • libpcre16-3 (can't find so far)

I'm running Linux Mint 17.3 (Rosa) which is built off Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS (Trusty) on a 64-bit laptop. Am I just missing something horribly obvious? I'm going to keep trying to track down the dependencies myself but any help would be appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead 1.0.0 Linux
Hi kazoni,
Welcome to the forum!

I don't know if this will provide any help but I found it on the Github note section. I'm doing a copy and paste.

GitHub SleepyHead Notes:

SleepyHead v1.0 branch

SleepyHead is cross platform, opensource sleep tracking program for reviewing CPAP and Oximetry data,
which are devices used in the treatment of Sleep Disorders like Obstructive Sleep Apnea.

Requirements:
-------------
Qt5 SDK with webkit (Qt5.5 from http://qt.io/download-open-source recommended)
Linux needs libudev-dev for qserialport to compile

OSX needs Xcode and commandline tools from AppStore

Windows needs MinGW (in Qt5 SDK) or VC++2013 Express (and matching Qt libraries)

Building:
--------

Recommend shadow building to not cruft up the source code folder:

cd ..
mkdir build_sleepyhead
cd build_sleepyhead
qmake ../sleepyhead-code/SleepyHeadQT.pro
make

You may need to add a -spec option to qmake to suit your platform.
Adding -j3 speeds up the make command on a dual core or greater system.

Author: Mark Watkins <mark@jedimark.net>
Copyright ©2011-2016 Mark Watkins

Licence Stuff
-------------
This software is released under the GNU Public License version 3.0

Exceptions and 3rd Party Libraries:
It uses QuaZip, by Sergey A. Tachenov, which is a C++ wrapper over Gilles Vollant's ZIP/UNZIP package..
http://sourceforge.net/projects/quazip/
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2016, 12:00 PM)kazoni Wrote: I'm running Linux Mint 17.3 (Rosa) which is built off Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS (Trusty) on a 64-bit laptop. Am I just missing something horribly obvious? I'm going to keep trying to track down the dependencies myself but any help would be appreciated!

The 1.0.0-beta-1 Ubuntu version is for version 15.04.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2016, 01:55 PM)AlanE Wrote: The 1.0.0-beta-1 Ubuntu version is for version 15.04.

I knew I was missing something obvious. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
I've just built SH1.0.0 for Ubuntu15.10. (And 0.9.8-2) Went without a hitch. I did have to search for some dependencies, which took a little detective work. Do you have QT5?
Definitely use the recommended build method JediMark recommends. I just did it 10 minutes ago. Generated a nice clean build of 1.0.0-beta-1.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2016, 12:46 PM)happydreams Wrote: I've just built SH1.0.0 for Ubuntu15.10. (And 0.9.8-2) Went without a hitch. I did have to search for some dependencies, which took a little detective work. Do you have QT5?
Definitely use the recommended build method JediMark recommends. I just did it 10 minutes ago. Generated a nice clean build of 1.0.0-beta-1.

Yes, using QT5:
Code:
BlackKnight ~/build_sleepyhead $ qmake --version
QMake version 3.0
Using Qt version 5.2.1 in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

I did do the build method JediMark listed. When I run make it bombs out on this:
Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DLOCK_RESMED_SESSIONS -DGIT_BRANCH=\"UNKNOWN\" -DGIT_REVISION=\"UNKNOWN\" -DBETA_BUILD -D_TTY_POSIX_ -DQUAZIP_STATIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WEBKITWIDGETS_LIB -DQT_QUICK_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_PRINTSUPPORT_LIB -DQT_LOCATION_LIB -DQT_WEBKIT_LIB -DQT_QML_LIB -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_SERIALPORT_LIB -DQT_POSITIONING_LIB -DQT_SENSORS_LIB -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead -I../../sleepyhead-code/3rdparty/quazip/quazip -I../../sleepyhead-code/3rdparty/quazip -I/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWebKitWidgets -I/usr/include/qt5/QtQuick -I/usr/include/qt5/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt5/QtPrintSupport -I/usr/include/qt5/QtLocation -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWebKit -I/usr/include/qt5/QtQml -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I/usr/include/qt5/QtSerialPort -I/usr/include/qt5/QtPositioning -I/usr/include/qt5/QtSensors -I/usr/include/qt5/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt5/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -I. -I. -I. -o prs1_loader.o ../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp
Putting child 0x028a3060 (prs1_loader.o) PID 17123 on the chain.
Live child 0x028a3060 (prs1_loader.o) PID 17123
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp: In member function ‘bool PRS1Import::ParseF5Events()’:
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp:779:44: warning: unused variable ‘p’ [-Wunused-variable]
     EventDataType currentPressure=0, leak, p;
                                            ^
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp: In function ‘void SmoothEventList(Session*, EventList*, ChannelID)’:
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp:1238:34: error: ‘class QVector<EventList*>’ has no member named ‘removeAll’
         session->eventlist[code].removeAll(ev);
                                  ^
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp: In member function ‘bool PRS1Import::ParseF0Events()’:
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp:1289:44: warning: unused variable ‘p’ [-Wunused-variable]
     EventDataType currentPressure=0, leak, p;
                                            ^
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp: In member function ‘bool PRS1Import::ParseSummaryF5V2()’:
../../sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/SleepLib/loader_plugins/prs1_loader.cpp:2103:14: warning: unused variable ‘cpapmode’ [-Wunused-variable]
     CPAPMode cpapmode = MODE_UNKNOWN;

I see there's an error with QVector, but I'm at a loss on what to do about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
5.2.1 may be a too old version of qt5. it works fine with 5.4.2, though.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-12-2016, 04:06 PM)palerider Wrote: 5.2.1 may be a too old version of qt5. it works fine with 5.4.2, though.

Due to the changes in the QVector methods, 5.4 is the lowest version that will compile SleepyHead 1.0.

I had to change from the 'Desktop' kit that QtCreator found to the 5.4.2 kit that was downloaded with the Community version of QT. The difference was that 5.4.2 was located in /home/me/Qt/5.4 whereas the Desktop stuff was in /usr/bin/... and /usr/include/i386-linux-gnu/qt5.

I hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
Getting closer I think.
Code:
me@BlackKnight ~/sleepybuild $ ls
total 40K
drwxr-xr-x  2 me me 4.0K Apr 13 16:35 .
drwxr-xr-x 79 me me 4.0K Apr 13 15:43 ..
-rw-r--r--  1 me me  30K Apr 13 15:47 Makefile
me@BlackKnight ~/sleepybuild $ make
cd sleepyhead/ && ( test -e Makefile || /home/me/Qt5.6.0/5.6/gcc_64/bin/qmake /home/me/sleepyhead-code/sleepyhead/sleepyhead.pro -o Makefile ) && make -f Makefile
Project MESSAGE: Building with QGLWidget gGraphView
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkitwidgets
make: *** [sub-sleepyhead-make_first-ordered] Error 3
me@BlackKnight ~/sleepybuild $

apt-get says I have it:
Code:
me@BlackKnight ~/sleepybuild $ sudo apt-get install libqt5webkit5 libqt5webkit5-dev
[sudo] password for me:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree      
Reading state information... Done
libqt5webkit5 is already the newest version.
libqt5webkit5-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
me@BlackKnight ~/sleepybuild $

I'm at a loss
Post Reply Post Reply
how about libqt5widgets5?

when I made a .deb for sh beta1, here was the full list of dependencies for ubuntu 15.10:

Depends:libc6, libdouble-conversion1v5, libffi6, libfreetype6, libgcc1, libglib2.0-0, libgraphite2-3, libgstreamer1.0-0, libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0, libharfbuzz0b, libicu55, libjpeg-turbo8, liborc-0.4-0, libpcre16-3, libpcre3, libpng12-0, libqt5core5a, libqt5gui5, libqt5network5, libqt5opengl5, libqt5printsupport5, libqt5qml5, libqt5quick5, libqt5serialport5, libqt5sql5, libqt5webkit5, libqt5widgets5, libqt5xml5, libsqlite3-0, libstdc++6, libudev1, libx11-6, libxau6, libxcb1, libxcomposite1, libxdmcp6, libxext6, libxml2, libxrender1, libxslt1.1, zlib1g
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 812 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  OSCAR v1.5.2 - Linux Versions Crimson Nape 3 129 03-17-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What version of Linux for my Chromebook? bluetangle127 1 434 10-26-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 669 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
  o2 insight pro on linux Jim Vader 10 1,391 08-16-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: data01
  OSCAR for Ubuntu Linux "blocked and dangerous" edgreenberg 3 741 07-17-2023, 06:27 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg
  Feature Request - OSCAR Linux rammjet 3 627 07-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: rammjet

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.