Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead 1.0.0 Linux
RE: SleepyHead 1.0.0 Linux
Also running LinuxMint 17.3, I'm glad to hear there's a pathway. Now all I need is a new laptop - mine is only supported up to OpenGL 1.4, and I understand 2.0 is the absolute minimum there.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the euphamistically named 'brokengl' version will work with that older opengl.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2016, 01:46 PM)wubisnotanabbreviation Wrote: Also running LinuxMint 17.3, I'm glad to hear there's a pathway. Now all I need is a new laptop - mine is only supported up to OpenGL 1.4, and I understand 2.0 is the absolute minimum there.

Easy enough. On the next to last command add
Code:
DEFINES+=BrokenGL

So...
Code:
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:beineri/opt-qt551-trusty
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install qt55-meta-full
$ source /opt/qt55/bin/qt55-env.sh

$ cd ~
$ git clone https://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code.git sleepyhead-code
$ mkdir sleepyhead-build && cd sleepyhead-build
$ qmake ../sleepyhead-code/SleepyHeadQT.pro DEFINES+=BrokenGL
$ make
Post Reply Post Reply
my current qmake line, to cut down on the flood of warnings:

qmake DEFINES+=BrokenGL QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_WARN_ON=-Wall\ -Wno-unused-parameter\ -Wno-unused-but-set-variable\ -Wno-unused-variable\ -Wno-narrowing -o Makefile SleepyHeadQT.pro

not that it matters... just makes the compile look a bit nicer Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, trying to build sleepyhead on Mac, getting webkitwidgets error. qt 5.10 installed via home-brew. Do I need to get 5.5?
Post Reply Post Reply
Certainly 5.5 will include WebKit, I'm not sure if 5.6 includes WebKit by default. I'm not sure what's what on the Mac side.
Post Reply Post Reply
I developed on Unix bad in the early to mid 80s, and from then on have been developing windows software. Got a Mac book pro to play around with, but the installation of things it a bit different than it was 35+ years ago... I tried to re-install qt with --with-qtwebkit. Let me search around to see if qt later than 5.5 supports it, and if so, how to get it installed.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, uninstalled qt10.1 or whatever, and installed qt 5.5 with:

brew install qt@5.5

Then had to edit bash config to point to new location:

echo 'export PATH="$(brew --prefix qt@5.5)/bin:$PATH"' >> ~/.bashrc

Now getting an error about undeclared fabs function, going to hunt down where that may have moved...
Post Reply Post Reply
Simple #include "math.h", now to see if the other / base includes are nethack like in their complexity. 

And, sadly, at one time I understood netback source code and help add a holy handgrendade (bad idea to carry it around) and extra attacks for cat (two claw attacks).
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a prebuilt mac release of Sleepy head no need to build from source ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 807 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  OSCAR v1.5.2 - Linux Versions Crimson Nape 3 125 03-17-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What version of Linux for my Chromebook? bluetangle127 1 432 10-26-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 668 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
  o2 insight pro on linux Jim Vader 10 1,390 08-16-2023, 07:00 AM
Last Post: data01
  OSCAR for Ubuntu Linux "blocked and dangerous" edgreenberg 3 738 07-17-2023, 06:27 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg
  Feature Request - OSCAR Linux rammjet 3 627 07-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: rammjet

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.