Two days ago, I got my brand new CMS50IW Pulse Oximeter. Before I used it, I used the software to time-sync the device with my PC. I also started/ended my Auto-BPAP & the PulseOx recording at the same time.
Yesterday was my first day with data, so I attempted to import it. Initially, I missed some of the directions and I attempted to import the data directly from the device instead of pointing to a saved .SpO2 file. I also chose the time-sync option saying I started both devices at the same time, even though things looked kind of weird at that point because the clock said ~03:00 instead of ~23:00. After that, all my DreamStation data was smushed to the left, and my CMS data went on for something like 35 hours.
After realizing my mistake, I purged the CMS data (Data > Advanced > Purge Oximetry Data > Current Days) and attempted to reimport with manual time settings, but nothing looked right. Eventually I realized I was supposed to import from the .SpO2 file. At this point, I stopped keeping track of all the fiddling I was doing in between purging daily CMS data and purging daily DreamStation data. Eventually, using manual time-entry to sync the time (not the first time I tried that), I had good DreamStation & CMS data that lined up. I left it at that for yesterday.
Today, I logged in and tried looking at yesterday's data. Sure enough, it was back to smushed DreamStation data and elongated CMS data. I re-purged everything for those days. When I was done, it looked like the top picture here. Nice and clean.
Then I closed SleepyHead with the X in the upper-right, and then reopened it. I didn't import anything-- I just went straight to daily view. Then I noticed that my Oximetry data had magically reappeared (notice the red dates in the 2nd picture, along with the daily views showing the CMS sessions dates/times in the 3rd and 4th pictures).
What is causing my Oximetry data to reappear like this? I even tried running in SleepyHead as an administrator, and that didn't make a difference when I purged the same Oximetry Data.
I need to figure this part out before I can move in and begin trying to figure out why my Oximetry data isn't always lining up correctly even with manual time entry.
Also, I don't know if it's related or not, but previously my Prescription Settings Changes in the Statistics tab have only had 1 line. Suddenly after messing with this stuff yesterday, I noticed I have 9 lines of Prescription Changes that don't seem to make any sense. Some of them are only 1 day long, and the Mode keeps swapping between Fixed Bi-Level and Auto Bi-Level (Variable PS). I even saw straight CPAP in there one time, but that's disappeared at this point. The pressure settings remain the same on all these lines. So weird!