Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aircurve 10 do both wireless and SD data?
Aircurve 10 do both wireless and SD data?
Hello,
I had a failed attempt at using CPAP some years back and am making another try at it, this time with bilevel. The technology has changed quite a bit since my last go-round. I now have a Resmed Aircurve 10 VPAP that I used for the first time last night. It doesn't have an SD card as it is set up to transmit data just to my doctor (at Kaiser). I would like to be able to access the data myself and use Sleepyhead or something similar. My question is, if I put a card in the machine, will it still transmit the wireless data and not set off any alarms at Kaiser? Or does the machine just do one or the other?

Or is it possible to somehow access the wireless data myself? Will a Flashair card let me do that without having to manually move the card back and forth? How would I set that up?
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aircurve 10 do both wireless and SD data?
Hi bemused - Welcome

The SD card and your CPAP's  Wifi are 2 different animals, meaning one won't effect the other.  The data that is transmitted via a cellular signal contains significantly less detailed information than the data written to the SD card.  Any SD card 2Gb to 32Gb in size will work.  They are sold at many pharmacies, Big Box stores, and online.  You don't need to pay big buck for a manufacture's rebranded card, just look for one at a fair price.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Turns out there is an SD card after all, somehow I missed it in all the setup info. So I'm good to go.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2019, 02:32 PM)bemused Wrote: Thanks. Turns out there is an SD card after all, somehow I missed it in all the setup info. So I'm good to go.

If you want to avoid the insertion and removal of the SD card you can also use a Toshiba Flashair SD card in the Aircurve to get the data directly over you wifi
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 211 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 335 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 608 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 693 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.