Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Beta Saved my toosh
I down loaded and installed SleepyHead on my Windows 8 system and used it to look at the data from my Resmed S9 Elite. At this time I was in the process of two update sleep studies and was trying to get a new VAuto machine. Part of the information that my DME wanted was 3 months of compliance data to prove I was using CPAP. I just grabbed the data from the SleepHead report, and supplied them with 12 months of proof of 98% compliance. Sweet! Thank you!

Luxsit5280
Just ran my first night report using my new AirCurve 10 VAuto this morning. SleepyHead worked like a Champ!

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2015, 01:24 PM)Luxsit5280 Wrote: I down loaded and installed SleepyHead on my Windows 8 system and used it to look at the data from my Resmed S9 Elite. At this time I was in the process of two update sleep studies and was trying to get a new VAuto machine. Part of the information that my DME wanted was 3 months of compliance data to prove I was using CPAP. I just grabbed the data from the SleepHead report, and supplied them with 12 months of proof of 98% compliance. Sweet! Thank you!

Luxsit5280
Just ran my first night report using my new AirCurve 10 VAuto this morning. SleepyHead worked like a Champ!
Let's hear it for tooshes!!!!! Oh, yeah nice about SleepyHead, too!
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead is sooo handy. My Sleep Dr loves that I can do my own downloads and that the charts are so clear and easy to understand.
Disclaimer: The 'Advisory Member' title is a Forum thing that I cannot change. I am not a doctor and my comments are purely my opinion or quote my personal experience. Regardless of my experience other readers mileage may vary.
Post Reply Post Reply

I'm glad to hear your Doc was receptive to your bringing in a report! When I was last in, I took a copy of SH results. He told me his computer was down, then I showed him what I brought. Didn't hardly look at it, and said he'd see me in a year. AHI at that point was 12-15 on a regular basis. Now with the kind help of this forum, I raise my eyebrow if it is over 4. Keep plugging away.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed file saved in unsharable .csv not PDF. Fix? TheManseHen 8 1,544 01-18-2015, 11:04 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question Sleepyhead ver. 9.2 Beta help bryank1 6 2,750 11-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Sleepster