Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Beta Saved my toosh
SleepyHead Beta Saved my toosh
I down loaded and installed SleepyHead on my Windows 8 system and used it to look at the data from my Resmed S9 Elite. At this time I was in the process of two update sleep studies and was trying to get a new VAuto machine. Part of the information that my DME wanted was 3 months of compliance data to prove I was using CPAP. I just grabbed the data from the SleepHead report, and supplied them with 12 months of proof of 98% compliance. Sweet! Thank you!

Luxsit5280
Just ran my first night report using my new AirCurve 10 VAuto this morning. SleepyHead worked like a Champ!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Beta Saved my toosh
(02-27-2015, 01:24 PM)Luxsit5280 Wrote: I down loaded and installed SleepyHead on my Windows 8 system and used it to look at the data from my Resmed S9 Elite. At this time I was in the process of two update sleep studies and was trying to get a new VAuto machine. Part of the information that my DME wanted was 3 months of compliance data to prove I was using CPAP. I just grabbed the data from the SleepHead report, and supplied them with 12 months of proof of 98% compliance. Sweet! Thank you!

Luxsit5280
Just ran my first night report using my new AirCurve 10 VAuto this morning. SleepyHead worked like a Champ!
Let's hear it for tooshes!!!!! Oh, yeah nice about SleepyHead, too!
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead is sooo handy. My Sleep Dr loves that I can do my own downloads and that the charts are so clear and easy to understand.
Disclaimer: The 'Advisory Member' title is a Forum thing that I cannot change. I am not a doctor and my comments are purely my opinion or quote my personal experience. Regardless of my experience other readers mileage may vary.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm glad to hear your Doc was receptive to your bringing in a report! When I was last in, I took a copy of SH results. He told me his computer was down, then I showed him what I brought. Didn't hardly look at it, and said he'd see me in a year. AHI at that point was 12-15 on a regular basis. Now with the kind help of this forum, I raise my eyebrow if it is over 4. Keep plugging away.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation OSCAR: OSCAR Beta Tester Request Crimson Nape 1 709 02-23-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Mod Note] Note To OSCAR Beta Testers Crimson Nape 0 188 02-07-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Beta Release Testers Needed Gideon 9 2,060 10-14-2021, 11:28 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Can opthalmic beta-blocker increase central apnea events?? verysincere 20 2,238 02-13-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR v 1.2.0 Beta 1 Gideon 3 923 09-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  THANKS YOU _ YOU SAVED ME!!! JohnJ789 7 1,612 06-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  First Saved Data Test Hojo 7 1,648 08-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.