Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead - Change Apnoea Hypopnea Index Label Text to AHI
SleepyHead - Change Apnoea Hypopnea Index Label Text to AHI
I've noticed in peoples screenshots in the Daily section in the orange box that for most if not all people, it is written as AHI x.xx. Mine says Apnoea Hypopnea Index x.xx as well as on the graph and in the daily overview and statistics sections.

How do I change the text so that it reads AHI and not the whole words? I've tried File > Preferences > Waveforms and changed the labels there, but nothing has happened. I've even restarted SleepHead to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepHead - Change Apnoea Hypopnea Index Label Text to AHI
Mine is the same. I can't find how to change it either.
Post Reply Post Reply
Might be a different version.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Mine is SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2.
Post Reply Post Reply
Must be an Aussie version. They spell it Apnea in the USA version not Apnoea.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
What is your language setting? Is there an Aussie English? Maybe UK English? Mine is American English, and shows AHI in the Daily page.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
It the language file that does it. If you select UK English I have changed it for later versions to AHI as it takes up too much room Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
That did it.
Help > Change Language > YES > English US

Thanks all.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys. That's it. I was using UK English. I'll use US for now and check it again with the next version.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Change Statistics view default to Monthly instead of Standard? retro 4 562 10-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Profile page recent change GordK 3 546 09-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Last Post: GordK
Question MADE USER NAME CHANGE TO MY COMPUTER: NEED HELP WITH OSCAR ERROR MESSAGE Plmnb 8 901 04-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Change settings during the night herenthere 1 465 03-31-2023, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Hypopnea (H) index data always zero in exported CSV rudiklein 3 499 02-17-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question OSCAR Oximetry Preferences - Pulse Change Events - How Re-apply to Existing Data? DavidEsp 2 617 02-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  [Feature Request] How to change kg to lbs in OSCAR Profile and Notes for one's Weight JoyD. 3 514 01-31-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.