Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I upload my OSCAR results for someone to offer feedback?
Can I upload my OSCAR results for someone to offer feedback?
Hi everyone,

I am new to the board and was told that there is a way I can upload my OSCAR results to ask if someone can offer their feedback? Please let me know if that is a feature here and how to go about doing it.  Would that be through screenshots? Or is there an upload feature?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I upload my OSCAR results for someone to offer feedback?
anyadee23,

OSCAR screenshots are how we see your data.  OSCAR has a built in screenshot function.  For Windows F12, for Mac fn+f12, or from the OSCAR menubar View > Take Screenshot.

There are also links in my signature on "Organizing" your charts and and how to post images and files into a forum post.

Posting files/images is a two step process.  First you upload the image to the forum server.  Then you insert it into the post.

Hope that helps...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you it seems a bit detailed and confusing for my brain at the moment, lol.  Pretty groggy but I hope to figure it out.

Question: should I take a screenshot of the zoomed in flow rate? I am curious about this in particular. 

Thanks for your help!
Post Reply Post Reply
Generally.... Take a screenshot of the entire night so we get an overview.  Then a second screenshot zoomed into the are you have questions about.  Usually a zoom of 3-5 minutes would work.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will do thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Please see my response to your same question [HERE].

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data upload incomplete in OSCAR Ravengrad898 4 209 03-11-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 210 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 247 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 569 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Downgrading ViHealth to enable upload of Oxygen levels to OSCAR Kingsway 0 685 06-14-2023, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  Differences in the Wellue O2 Ring App Data Results and Oscar Data Results on the same mikep118 3 659 01-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: purplebear
  Strange OSCAR 1.4.0 results jeffg 1 460 11-14-2022, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.