Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Closes After "Select User" is Pressed
SleepyHead Closes After "Select User" is Pressed
SleepyHead has been working flawlessly for me for the last 7 months since I installed it. However, today it is acting wonky. The program launches as normal, but after selecting a user, the GUI disappears. The program is still running per Task Manager in Windows 10. 

I tried closing it and reopening it several times and got the same result. I tried restarting my PC, launch the program and it disappears again.

Has anybody ever seen this before? Can I uninstall SH and reinstall? If so, will there be any problems with previous days data? I searched the Software section but got no results.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Closes After "Select User" is Pressed
Well, just to update.

I don't know what caused the issue yesterday, but it worked fine this morning. Seems to back to normal.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,490 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
  New installation of OSCAR closes itself [resolved- see post #2] RetiredInColorado 3 1,029 04-20-2020, 07:28 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  New Machine Type (APAP to ASV) New User (Sleepyhead)? Spy Car 4 1,639 10-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Spy Car
  User - Sleepyhead Software [deleting a user profile] macleadv 1 1,952 12-22-2015, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResScan - make sure to select "Download ALL data" SuperSleeper 0 4,090 02-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.