Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Screenshots to verify I am reading SleepyHead correctly?
RE: Screenshots to verify I am reading SleepyHead correctly?
(06-13-2014, 09:25 AM)ShelaghDB Wrote: For some reason I am waking up and telling myself its morning, taking it off and falling back to sleep and then shocked when i do finally wake up and its no longer on my head

That would explain the lack of data. I just went back and looked at the screenshot of your data in Post #1. You're averaging only 4 hours per night. That's your problem.

I hadn't realized you were sleeping without the machine. You can't adapt to CPAP therapy if you don't use the machine every time you're asleep.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: Screenshots to verify I am reading SleepyHead correctly?
(06-13-2014, 03:17 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(06-13-2014, 09:25 AM)ShelaghDB Wrote: For some reason I am waking up and telling myself its morning, taking it off and falling back to sleep and then shocked when i do finally wake up and its no longer on my head

That would explain the lack of data. I just went back and looked at the screenshot of your data in Post #1. You're averaging only 4 hours per night. That's your problem.

I hadn't realized you were sleeping without the machine. You can't adapt to CPAP therapy if you don't use the machine every time you're asleep.

I was doing 7-8 hours until i got this AUTOSET
since then its been noted by myself many times the problems i have had
when i went back to 10 i was fine and spent 3-4 nights sleeping 7 hours but as soon as i switched it up to 11 i started to pull the mask off again

i don't deliberately sleep 4 hours
I am averaging 4 hours because i am not adapting since moving to the auto set
for some reason the past 3 nights i keep waking up and am telling myself its morning and time to get up and i take the mask off, but apparently its not morning and i go back to sleep--hence, why its not on my head

i am not doing it deliberately

In any event I have found the data on the ReScan software, just not on Sleepyhead

Ayhow, no need to answer to this.........there isn't anything to respond to or change, etc

thanks for the input

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to OSCAR..Please Help me understand the data. *screenshots attached* Cowboys77 0 91 03-19-2024, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Cowboys77
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 138 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 20 993 03-08-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Help with reading OSCAR and adjusting settings deirdrepen 2 242 01-24-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Help reading Oscar Charts Wisurid 3 386 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 479 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Would like some help reading my OSCAR data dynamo 13 670 12-08-2023, 11:38 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.