Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH: Delete Session macOS?
SH: Delete Session macOS?
Am new to CPAP and am sometimes wearing the device during the early evening to get comfortable with the mask and to experiment settings well before I go to bed. Then I shut it off and will go to sleep later in the evening. Would like to be able to delete the sessions where I know I'm not sleeping so they don't skew data and averages. Is there a way to do that in the app or better to just delete the underlying data on the SD card before importing data? Can't seem to just select the session and delete unless there is a key combination for doing so that I'm not aware. I'm on macOS Mojave latest version.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead: Delete Session macOS?
You can hide the session on sleepyhead but you cannot delete the data. To hide the session on the daily page in sleepyhead scroll down to the bottom of left hand column and at the bottom you will see coloured bars fo each session if you click the ones you wish to hide, click again to reinstate
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead: Delete Session macOS?
Great. Thanks. Had noticed that but wanted to delete it outright but that works fine too. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worrying session last night - hypopneas increased tenfold! BigWing 12 336 03-23-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  [Equipment] Dreamstation 2 session tracking hillie16 3 518 12-04-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  DELETE WakeUpTime 2 518 05-18-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Delete outlier data BlueSky1958 4 472 04-29-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Resmed S-10 Can I use mask fit without starting a session JoeyL 7 915 08-16-2022, 05:27 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Understanding leak data + session order Benzi 0 594 03-10-2021, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Benzi
  VAuto didn't record the session drmaestro 8 1,105 07-17-2020, 12:13 AM
Last Post: drmaestro

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.