Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead FRUSTRATION! [graph turns black]
RE: SleepyHead FRUSTRATION!!!!
(10-30-2016, 03:12 PM)mcsheltie Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:56 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: mcsheltie,
It appears to be a graphics rendering issue. Look in the SleepyHead program directory and try the SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe version.

Let us know what happens.

No idea what you are talking about. It didn't give me any downlaod options

In the directory sleepyhead installed to is another executable. At least I think there is on the MAC version. but anyway, if it is there, try running that version.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
This is what I am seeing now.

[Image: z2UjPDGl.png]

The only chart under the snore chart is time at pressure. All the rest are MIA :-(

This is what I saw yestersay

[Image: I2rHtwbl.png]

All the charts are below under the snore chart.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-30-2016, 07:53 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 03:12 PM)mcsheltie Wrote:
(10-30-2016, 10:56 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: mcsheltie,
It appears to be a graphics rendering issue. Look in the SleepyHead program directory and try the SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe version.

Let us know what happens.

No idea what you are talking about. It didn't give me any downlaod options

In the directory sleepyhead installed to is another executable. At least I think there is on the MAC version. but anyway, if it is there, try running that version.

On Windows 7? Won't open the file.
Post Reply Post Reply
By any chance, have you changed your screen resolution recently? What SH is capable of showing depends on what resolution you have set on your monitor. The lower resolution rates tend to increase the display size to a point of being off screen.

Running at the native resolution for your display should be the best setting.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-30-2016, 08:17 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: By any chance, have you changed your screen resolution recently? What SH is capable of showing depends on what resolution you have set on your monitor. The lower resolution rates tend to increase the display size to a point of being off screen.

Running at the native resolution for your display should be the best setting.

Dude

I haven't. It worked fine the last time I used it. Put in SD card this morning and the half the charts are gone.
Post Reply Post Reply
Click the start button and type "resolution" (minus the quotes) in the search field and then click on the item shown as "adjust screen resolution" and tell me what it is set on.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-30-2016, 08:24 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: Click the start button and type "resolution" (minus the quotes) in the search field and then click on the item shown as "adjust screen resolution" and tell me what it is set on.

Dude

[Image: eSLiQL4l.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
That looks ok, shouldn't be an issue. Assuming you tried both SleepyHead-OpenGL.exe and SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe that's about all I can offer. As I understand it, you are unable to scroll down to see any graphs below the snore graph. From the screenshot you posted, I see there is a scroll bar at the right side and wonder what happens when you use it???

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Another thing, verify that all graphs are enabled by clicking on "Event Flags" at the bottom right of the screen. All should be green in there.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead FRUSTRATION! [graph turns black]
I would also put your monitor into its recommended resolution. 1680x1050 doesn't appear to be the optimal resolution for that monitor.

Yes Windows 7 has both versions.

[Image: BrokenGL.PNG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 463 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 843 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,965 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,214 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 548 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.