Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead FRUSTRATION! [graph turns black]
SleepyHead FRUSTRATION! [graph turns black]
Help! I am about to stomp my computer to bits. Every time I touch the graphs (resize or try to move them) the graph window turns black. If I keep moving the navigation bar on the right the graphs show back up in regular color with no titles and the minute I touch it again it turns black once more. I can't do anything with that part of the program. WTH!!!
[attachment=2945][attachment=2944]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead FRUSTRATION!!!!
Well that is odd.. I've never had the problem, so I'm no help. Thinking-about

Hopefully one of the computer "experts" will reply soon [I'm only computer "savvy" .. not at the "expert" level Big Grin ]
Post Reply Post Reply
If I close the program and reopen everything is normal, until I try to do something with the graphs. I can do anything else with no issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you post a screen clip of what you see when right clicking the My Computer icon and choosing properties? Something like below will do nicely.

[Image: 1839fef79e1746538ac7be1c6784ec42.jpeg]

I suspect you may be short on graphics memory.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Press F11 twice
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2016, 07:46 PM)AlanE Wrote: Press F11 twice

Didn't work Crying-into-tissue That would be way too easy!
Post Reply Post Reply
Uninstall/reinstall might be worth a shot.

Did you try the piano thing? Big Grin

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: O9C0TIll.jpg]
(10-29-2016, 08:49 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: Uninstall/reinstall might be worth a shot.

Did you try the piano thing? Big Grin

Dude

Thought about that!

Piano thing?
Post Reply Post Reply
You have a marginal amount of memory but that's not likely your problem although it will make your system sluggish.

I'd suggest the uninstall and reinstall SH, making sure you get a fresh download. If that doesn't help, you will need to check your system for malware and unnecessary programs that are being started automatically when you boot up.

The piano thing was an attempt at humor. It's a line from a Time-Warner commercial that is often repeated when no better answer comes to mind. I'll not display it here but if you're curious you can go to the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDI6kE_Aac
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2016, 09:44 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: You have a marginal amount of memory but that's not likely your problem although it will make your system sluggish.

I'd suggest the uninstall and reinstall SH, making sure you get a fresh download. If that doesn't help, you will need to check your system for malware and unnecessary programs that are being started automatically when you boot up.

Will do, THX!

The piano thing was an attempt at humor. It's a line from a Time-Warner commercial that is often repeated when no better answer comes to mind. I'll not display it here but if you're curious you can go to the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDI6kE_Aac

That's a good one! Hasn't been on in our area. My option was going to a hammer Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 449 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 821 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 849 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,939 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,209 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 544 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  [split] Graph resizing enjoysleep59 3 557 03-25-2023, 09:14 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.