Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead FRUSTRATION! [graph turns black]
RE: SleepyHead FRUSTRATION!!!!
(10-30-2016, 08:52 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: That looks ok, shouldn't be an issue. Assuming you tried both SleepyHead-OpenGL.exe and SleepyHead-BrokenGL.exe that's about all I can offer. As I understand it, you are unable to scroll down to see any graphs below the snore graph. From the screenshot you posted, I see there is a scroll bar at the right side and wonder what happens when you use it???

Dude

Nothing happens... as I said before... the only charts under the snore chart are AHI and Time At Pressure. All the rest are MIA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead FRUSTRATION! [graph turns black]
A couple quick suggestions, that may have already been posted...

Right click on the left side of the charts you see, and select Reset Graph Layout.
Click on File/Data/Rebuild CPAP Data.

Good luck!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead FRUSTRATION!!!!
(10-30-2016, 08:59 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: Another thing, verify that all graphs are enabled by clicking on "Event Flags" at the bottom right of the screen. All should be green in there.

Dude

Well... they are not! The only graphs it lists are the ones on my screen shot. Flow Rate and the other MIA charts are NOT listed.

Is there another setting somewhere that controls that?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2016, 11:15 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: A couple quick suggestions, that may have already been posted...

Right click on the left side of the charts you see, and select Reset Graph Layout.

Good luck!

:-( No change. Still showing only six charts.

In Preferences, there are things to check in both Events and Waveforms. Could doing something with these help? I'm not touching anything and risk making something potentially worse Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2016, 10:36 AM)AlanE Wrote: I would also put your monitor into its recommended resolution. 1680x1050 doesn't appear to be the optimal resolution for that monitor.

Yes Windows 7 has both versions.

[Image: BrokenGL.PNG]

Not sure how the resolution got changed. I must have inadvertently moved the toggle. I notice it when I opened Outlook and the print was huge. I changed it back. No effect on the MIA charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2016, 11:34 AM)mcsheltie Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 11:15 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: A couple quick suggestions, that may have already been posted...

Good luck!

In Preferences, there are things to check in both Events and Waveforms. Could doing something with these help? I'm not touching anything and risk making something potentially worse Unsure

Yes. Go ahead and click reset defaults in the Events and Waveform tabs.

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2016, 11:43 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 11:34 AM)mcsheltie Wrote:

Good luck!

Yes. Go ahead and click reset defaults in the Events and Waveform tabs.

UGH! That didn't do anything either Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Perhaps it's something so simple that we simpletons are unable to see it. Let's get back to basics and try something easy.

Dude

[Image: bbb4874907644f49a389cd500fbb40bf.jpeg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Then check under... File->Preferences->Events and see if all events are checked in their extreme LEFT box. Everything in the left column of boxes should be checked.

Dude
Post Reply Post Reply
Update: I got locked out yesterday. I exceeded the newbie post max. Yesterday I reinstalled it for the zillionth time. Running it in "broken" took care of the black screen issue. All the charts came back except for the Flow Limit chart. I had the Flow Limit chart the day after I switched to APAP. In light of all the other problems I'm going to call it good!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 462 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 842 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,965 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,213 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 548 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.