Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Feature Request, IPAP vs. EPAP histo for ASV
SleepyHead Feature Request, IPAP vs. EPAP histo for ASV
@jedimark Not sure if this is an appropriate place for SleepyHead feature requests (looks like the feature request form is not up yet). If not, please delete, otherwise...

I'm using an Aircurve ASV machine. My EPAP is set to 4.0 with a minimum PS of 6.0... the IPAP of course varies depending on the machine's algorithm but the EPAP is always 4.0. When looking at the "Time At Pressure" histogram, you can't really see any trends in the IPAP because the EPAP biases the Y axis scale for whatever amount of time you've been using the machine that night so... you'll see EPAP with a giant spike at 4.0 for 537+ minutes (using last night as an example) and you can barely see anything for the IPAP line.

Can you either separate these two graphs out for ASV users (I imagine BiPap users would have the same issue) or add a feature to turn off the EPAP histo, so that only IPAP is displayed?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 230 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Feature Request - OSCAR Linux rammjet 3 627 07-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: rammjet
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 548 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  New Wellue/Viatom SleepU Data Request Crimson Nape 0 512 04-08-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 800 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.