Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Frustrations
SleepyHead Frustrations
Hi All:
I downloaded SleepyHead and I can't get the same information presented as others such as:
  • Statistics Screen:  In this screen, (Mask) Leakage and the other measurement below Leakage is not displayed, and I know I have leakage issues;
  • Daily Screen:  I show a yellow happy face where the colored pie chart is located.  To the right of the same screen where various graphs are displayed, I'm only shown the SleepyHead logo (sheep wearing CPAP mask)
  • At the upper left corner of the SleepyHead screen is a FILE button, along with three other buttons (I forgot what they are).  None work.  The only way I can get out of the program is to restart my PC.
Any suggestions why I'm having issues and any corrective actions offered?  Huh

Thank You!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Frustrations
maybe your sd card got locked by mistake and it is not recording anything. check that first. do you see anything in myair?
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
if you're runing windows you might try launching sleepyhead from c:\program files (x86)\sleepyhead\sleepyhead-brokengl.exe
Post Reply Post Reply
The SD card is unlocked when it sits in the AirCurve 10.  I get some information transferred like personal stats.  I'm looking for daily info to evaluate which I can't get.
PS:  Thanks for your service.
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the exact model of your machine look in the bottom right corner of the machine for the little model name. Also the SD card needs to be in the machine when you sleep otherwise only basic information is provided. You could post a full screenshot from sleepyhead of the daily screen with machine information and we might be able to spot what’s gone wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Statistic screen and daily screen - please attach screenshots.

Last question - press F11 to leave fullscreen mode. Buttons should revive.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would uninstall sleepyhead and try downloading a fresh copy from the link below.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
In the Autoset 10, I think you have to set the "Essentials Plus" mode to enabled in the Clinician settings. I don't know about the Aircurve. Of course, I'm an S9 user. You never can find an A10 user when you need one.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Essentials is ON by default, and it is the PLUS mode setting that provides enhanced information in the menus.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
jaswilliams:  YOU win the prize!! I wasn't aware the SD card needed to be in my CPAP machine while I slept.  The SD card was in the CPAP machine last night and now I have the information I was looking for, but unfortunately, I only have last night's data as no other previous sleep events were detailed.  No worries, though, as I have plenty to learn about SleepHead's data and what it's telling me.

Thanks again!  I am grateful to you.

Refurbished:  I pressed the F11 key and now I'm able to use the keys to the upper left of the SleepyHead screen:  File-View-Data-Help.  Thanks for your suggestion!

Everyone else who replied to my dilemma:  Thank you for your input.  I appreciate you all!
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.