Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead GUI issue - mouse cursor selection issue
SleepyHead GUI issue - mouse cursor selection issue
My laptop has 1920x1080 resolution. I have sleepyhead maximized. When I try to select something with the cursor, I always have to click below the part I want to select.

For example, to choose on the calendar, todays date 8/19, I have to click below that on 8/25. Same goes for the toolbar menu. I have to approximately click right below where the menu should be to bring it up. Also the top Menu toolbar is hidden, and I cant see it. But if I click around the area where i think it is, I can still get the menu to come up.
ResMed AirCurve 10 vAuto
Pressure EPAP min 4.4, IPAP 8.4, IPAP Max 18, PS 4.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead GUI issue - mouse cursor selection issue
does this behavior occur only in sleepyhead? have you tried the brokengl exe?

if you're using a touchpad, try plugging in a mouse to see how that behaves. if using a mouse, try the touchpad.

don't know if you're running windows 10 but nearly every update since inception has screwed up my settings, including for the touchpad which is finicky even when it works properly. I've also had problems with some newer drivers and had to install older versions to make things work; video drivers for example, that could have a bearing on cursor behavior.
Post Reply Post Reply
MyronH, I don't recall what SH version you're using; nor do I recall your platform and OS. sheepless' question (about touch-pad) is good.  I've seen some anomalies in 1.0.0-beta 2 on a Lenovo quad-core running Win10, but not that problem, and it happens that I've used the calendar quite a bit the last few days.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using the latest version f om sleepy head website. What is it 1.0 beta 2? Anyway it's the latest. 

I tried a mouse and same thing happens. So it's not just the TouchPad.
ResMed AirCurve 10 vAuto
Pressure EPAP min 4.4, IPAP 8.4, IPAP Max 18, PS 4.

Post Reply Post Reply
This attachment shows the easiest way to see the SH version.  As you say, you're using the latest version.  The only advice I can offer is to either use the "Broken GL" version (it's in the same directory as SH) or download an older version and hopefully not have that problem.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 12 94 11 hours ago
Last Post: Plmnb
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 546 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 581 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 914 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 364 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  User-interface issue jwest 6 640 07-29-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: jwest
  Oscar Issue(s) Trevor G 7 766 05-21-2023, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.