Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Graph Problems
SleepyHead Graph Problems
Hi All,

I have been having problems with the graph layout.
My graphs prior to that for my Dreamstation were showing the items below!
I started missing the following from my graph layout in June 28th, (not sure that's were I did something Huh )

These are missing:
FLOW RATE
RESP. RATE
TIDAL VOL
MINUTE VENT
INSP.TIME
EXP.TIME

And for the life of me I can't find why this is. I have looked in the 'Preferences' & tried everything that is obvious without any luck.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Graph Problems
Look in the lower right of the Daily screen. Check to see if these graphs are marked in red. If so, click on them to turn them green.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-11-2017, 08:28 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Look in the lower right of the Daily screen.  Check to see if these graphs are marked in red.  If so, click on them to turn them green.

That is what I thought first, but the items in question are not in the list in the area you mention.
Post Reply Post Reply
You said you tried everything everything. Did you go to File->Preferences->Graphs and select the "Restore Defaults" in the lower left. Try rebuilding your data afterward.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, tried that too.  I reran the Rebuild-GL, Not sure why or what to do next.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you cycle back to 27-Jun do the graphs appear or are they missing as well? Have you tried right-clicking on the title of any graph and selecting "Reset Graph Layout"

You can see the option in this pic (it's not the highlighted one but above it)

[Image: UtlEdHA.png]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2017, 07:38 AM)AlanE Wrote: If you cycle back to 27-Jun do the graphs appear or are they missing as well? Have you tried right-clicking on the title of any graph and selecting "Reset Graph Layout"

You can see the option in this pic (it's not the highlighted one but above it)

[Image: UtlEdHA.png]

Thanks for your input.
I did try that reset...no luck.
What is strange is the the 'Flow Rate' & others I mentioned are not available in the 'Graph - Event Flags' from June 28th!
The struggle continues....
Post Reply Post Reply
Bighopper,
You say it's the June 28th display. Is it from June 28 going forward or only that one night? Also like Alan asked, Is June 27th looking normal? I haven't given up, I just need to take in more information.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2017, 04:47 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Bighopper,
You say it's the June 28th display.  Is it from June 28 going forward or only that one night?    Also like Alan asked, Is June 27th looking normal?    I haven't given up, I just need to take in more information.

Sorry, From June 28th forward is not showing what I quoted above.  The previous dates show all 'Event Flags'.

I am thinking of doing an install over the current install.......
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm a Resmed man and extremely ignorant of Dreamstations. Did you make any adjustments on your Dreamstation? On a Resmed there is a sleep quality option.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 50 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,060 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 463 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 843 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.