Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Graph Problems
RE: SleepyHead Graph Problems
(07-12-2017, 05:09 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I'm a Resmed man and extremely ignorant of Dreamstations.     Did you make any adjustments on your Dreamstation?  On a Resmed there is a sleep quality option.

NO.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, An open question to all the Dreamstation gurus; Is there a menu setting for data reporting on a Dreamstation?

The reason I'm asking this is because (normally) SleepyHead's options are global and not date specific.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is a strange problem. Almost like SH thinks you have a different type of machine. Same serial number so it didn't create a new folder in profile (or maybe it did).
Check your SH data folder, under Profile\(profile name) and see if you have more than 1 machine folder. Check your machines.xml to see if it has the right model listed.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2017, 04:58 AM)AlanE Wrote: It is a strange problem. Almost like SH thinks you have a different type of machine. Same serial number so it didn't create a new folder in profile (or maybe it did).
Check your SH data folder, under Profile\(profile name) and see if you have more than 1 machine folder. Check your machines.xml to see if it has the right model listed.
AlanE, You hit the issue I believe.

I had installed a WFii card in the Dreamstation for use on my Surface Pro tablet when I'm traveling in OZ for 3 mths, so it appears that another data directory was created under 'FlashSD' although the data appears under the previous directory. SO I guess I have to remove the FlashSD directory & re-point Sleepyhead to it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 555 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,047 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 449 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 821 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 849 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,939 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl
  Graph data missing dalderson66 6 1,208 05-23-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.