Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Graph display problem
RE: SleepyHead Graph display problem
(03-21-2017, 11:31 PM)Joe Fox Wrote: Sleeprider,

I get no response when I right-click on the "Daily" tab, either at the top left, the "Daily" icon in the navigation bar on the right, or on any graph. Maybe I am not understanding the instruction here. I had already tried the "rebuild CPAP data" menu from the DATA tab before I posted today, and again just now. I also tried the "Reset Graph layout" from the View tab but got nothing here either.

This is what Sleeprider was referring to right-clicking:

4th option down (not the one I have highlighted here)
[Image: UtlEdHA.png]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I am also seeing some issues with Sleepyhead. I've tried running the broken-GL and the open-GL, both of which have issues with the graphs.  I had an entire night with no data showing up and last night there were almost 3 hours which showed no data either, with the exception of Inspiratory and Expiratory graphs.  ????  
[Image: mcLMR4W.png]
[Image: MxhZaBn.png]

Anyone else having these issues ?

Thanks, Dreamless

One more question - My graphs are showing some flow limitations occasionally. One night had about 3 or 4 of them.  I tried looking them up in the Guide to Sleepyhead but ...  What does this mean ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Have any of you tried to click the menu DATA/Rebuild CPAP Data?

A data rebuild is non-destructive and often fixed problems like this.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No I have not.  I'm trying it now.  Will let you know if that works.  Thank you Sleeprider.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, that didn't help.  It looks the same.   Sad    
   - Dreamless
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 135 1 hour ago
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 64 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 129 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 636 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 526 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 449 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 821 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.