Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Graph display problem
(03-21-2017, 11:31 PM)Joe Fox Wrote: Sleeprider,

I get no response when I right-click on the "Daily" tab, either at the top left, the "Daily" icon in the navigation bar on the right, or on any graph. Maybe I am not understanding the instruction here. I had already tried the "rebuild CPAP data" menu from the DATA tab before I posted today, and again just now. I also tried the "Reset Graph layout" from the View tab but got nothing here either.

This is what Sleeprider was referring to right-clicking:

4th option down (not the one I have highlighted here)
[Image: UtlEdHA.png]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I am also seeing some issues with Sleepyhead. I've tried running the broken-GL and the open-GL, both of which have issues with the graphs.  I had an entire night with no data showing up and last night there were almost 3 hours which showed no data either, with the exception of Inspiratory and Expiratory graphs.  ????  
[Image: mcLMR4W.png]
[Image: MxhZaBn.png]

Anyone else having these issues ?

Thanks, Dreamless

One more question - My graphs are showing some flow limitations occasionally. One night had about 3 or 4 of them.  I tried looking them up in the Guide to Sleepyhead but ...  What does this mean ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Have any of you tried to click the menu DATA/Rebuild CPAP Data?

A data rebuild is non-destructive and often fixed problems like this.
Post Reply Post Reply

No I have not.  I'm trying it now.  Will let you know if that works.  Thank you Sleeprider.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, that didn't help.  It looks the same.   Sad    
   - Dreamless
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help. SleepyHead quit its reliable display and summary of SpO2 data. 2SleepBetta 10 259 08-16-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Problem with Sleepyhead current version sirto 3 118 08-15-2017, 11:03 PM
Last Post: sirto
  What do the PS numbers on the Sleepyhead display mean? sirto 2 97 08-15-2017, 11:02 PM
Last Post: sirto
  CPAP machine doesn't record data to graph slarai 9 413 08-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Last Post: CTcentrals
  SD Card problem readyforsleep 3 212 07-24-2017, 09:44 AM
Last Post: readyforsleep
  Sleepyhead problem loading Saxmann 5 224 07-22-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyHead Graph Problems bighopper 13 449 07-14-2017, 09:51 AM
Last Post: bighopper