Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Heated Tubing Report
SleepyHead Heated Tubing Report
I've been using SleepyHead with my new PR System One REMStar 60 Series Auto with Bluetooth for about a month now and just noticed that it has been reporting "no heated tubing is connected" when I do have one connected. (see attachment). Not sure how to trouble shoot this. Is SleepyHead just reporting what the REMStar is saying? On the other hand the REMStar is recognizing the heated tubing because it's indicating a 15H tube is attached in it's LCD display panel. Could this be a bug in the REMStar reporting? Is there a way of testing to see if the tubing is heating up? The tubing is never cold to touch but is that the heated humidifier or the tubing? Definitely no rain out, but then again I never had that problem before when I didn't have a heated tube. I also did notice a typo in the SleepyHead software calling this "headed" and not "heated"?? Is this a sign of a bug in SH? Thanks in advance for any help with this.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Heated Tubing Report
Most likely a bug. Sleepyhead tells me I have a "headed tube" attached when I don't have one. It also tells me my humidifier isn't attached even though it is working just fine. As long as the rest of the data is good, I'm not that worried about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Heated Tubing Report
(09-24-2015, 05:35 PM)SleepyWabbit Wrote: Most likely a bug. Sleepyhead tells me I have a "headed tube" attached when I don't have one. It also tells me my humidifier isn't attached even though it is working just fine. As long as the rest of the data is good, I'm not that worried about it.

That put a smile on my face. I think I'll do the same and just pay attention to the important stuff. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,479 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,285 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 632 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 730 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan
  Aeonmed Data download & Report software Laknatha 2 774 07-18-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Laknatha

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.