Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleephead Software and Wireless Uploads
Sleephead Software and Wireless Uploads
Hey Everyone,
Is there any way to use the embedded cellular interfaces in Dreamstations and AirCurve/Sense products to upload data to Sleephead or is the SD card the only way? If the answer is the SD card is the only way is there any other third party software )either web based or MAC compatible) that will allow for wireless upload? I think Somnoware will do this but I have not deployed that yet.
Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleephead Software and Wireless Uploads
Get a wireless SD card (I use Toshiba FlashAir) and follow the procedures posted in this forum to transfer data using the FlashPaP program or Sleep Master program. Many here use this so if you run in to issues just post your question here.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Great minds think alike :-)
I think some are using a wireless SD cards like the Flash Air.
Something I want to do also but will be watching this thread.
(10-15-2016, 07:12 PM)sonicboom Wrote: Get a wireless SD card (I use Toshiba FlashAir) and follow the procedures posted in this forum to transfer data using the FlashPaP program or Sleep Master program. Many here use this so if you run in to issues just post your question here.

oops there it is, Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
As to using the "proprietary" cellular interface in the ResMed product line, it would be the equivalent of wiretapping or cloning your own cellphone. And, then after you stripped the headers and decoded the data, you would need a program to reformat the data -- BEARING IN MIND THAT THERE IS LESS DATA IN THE TRANSMISSISON THAN THERE IS ON THE SD CARD. Therefore, it is a zero-sum game, those who track compliance and want to alter the machine settings over their wireless system win, those who want access to the limited data lose. Go with the flash SD card as others have suggested.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 636 6 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 436 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,204 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,106 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 688 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.