Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Issue
SleepyHead Issue
For some reason I cannot access the dropdown menus in Sleepyhead no more. I click on them in the top left hand corner of the application but nothing happens. Does anybody know how I can make the drop down menus show up again?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SLeephead Issue
It sounds like you're in the Full Screen Mode. Try pressing F11.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope, still not showing the dropdown menus
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, try this batch file. It will reset the registry display value for SleepyHead. To use it, exit out of SleepyHead, run the file, then try SleepyHead.
SleepyHead Display Reset
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That didn't work
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Issue
Using the old adage; "When all else fails, Reboot!"
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Did that, still doesn't work
Post Reply Post Reply
With CurrentUser registry changes you probably need to at least log off and back on again. Make sure SH is not loaded, run that bat file, reboot or log off/on and try SH again.

Also try just pressing ALT and see if the menu appears, next I would try pressing F10 twice, then close SH and load the BrokenGL version in case you have a bad video driver.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem, plus some others recently.  Tried all of the above.
Using FN F10 twice when on the Overview screen did bring back the left hand bold titles on that screen, Alan E, thanks for the tip, and the "bad video driver" hint.

To get the drop down menus back, I went to the AMD Radeon site (search "AMD drivers" if you use this.  Had an update recently to 17.10.1) and let it chose the best software for my box ("Auto detect" came up with 17.7.1). Ran it, then rebooted.   (PC is 2017 HP Notebook, Windows 10 Home, 64 bit).

Thanks

Still have to place cursor 1/4" below tabs on the screen to use them.  But I use a large black cursor so that could be a spatial issue.  Still no flow rate graphs and other missing stats on the Daily screens for the last three days,

Trickyneedsleep, have you had any software updates recently?
Post Reply Post Reply
Corvette817, Have you tried running the BrokenGL version?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 521 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 589 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 630 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 964 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 408 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  User-interface issue jwest 6 694 07-29-2023, 07:00 PM
Last Post: jwest
  Oscar Issue(s) Trevor G 7 826 05-21-2023, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.