Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Lite?
SleepyHead Lite?
So I transferred my 1st weeks data from my SD card to SleepyHead and for some reason it doesn't have the detailed charts like others I've seen posted, just these colored bars. I thought I downloaded the newest version but it seems like I have SleepyHead lite. Any ideas on what I'm missing here? thanks in advance.

[url=http://s24.photobucket.com/user/Karlznet/media/Vics%20Van/sleepyhead%201st%20week_zpsxxwvswtv.png.html][/url]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Lite?
Looks like I'm missing pressure and leak data. 

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/Karlznet/Vics%20Van/sleepyhead%201st%20week_zpsxxwvswtv.png
Post Reply Post Reply
The graphs are part of the "Daily" tab. Your image above shows you clicked on the "Overview" tab, and it is showing just what I would expect.

Try clicking on the "Daily" tab. Or on the "Daily" magnifying glass in the right hand column.
Post Reply Post Reply
here's what I get when I click on Daily

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/Karlznet/Vics%20Van/SleepyHead%20DAILY_zpsko6iqy94.png

2 more post and I can post thumbnail links, hehe
Post Reply Post Reply
Shot of my welcome screen

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/Ka...yken1f.png
Post Reply Post Reply
See the statement at the bottom of the screen? It says Summary Only and has a frowning face.

Looks like it didn't get any detail data uploaded.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
My Overview Icon on the right sidebar looks different than others. Mine has the colored vertical bars (like I'm seeing on my graphs) where others I've seen posted here have an eyeball? 

Anyone else's right sidebar have that icon like mine does?

(08-03-2017, 10:53 PM)Beej Wrote: See the statement at the bottom of the screen? It says Summary Only and has a frowning face.

Looks like it didn't get any detail data uploaded.

Thanks I didn't catch that. I'll give it a try again
Post Reply Post Reply
My right sidebar has the coloured bars; I think it was introduced in version 1.0.0.

Do you have a window title something like "SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 [xxxxxx BrokenGL] (Profile: myName)"
What is it?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-04-2017, 08:28 AM)pholynyk Wrote: My right sidebar has the coloured bars; I think it was introduced in version 1.0.0.

Do you have a window title something like "SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-2 [xxxxxx BrokenGL] (Profile: myName)"
What is it?

Thanks for the confirmation, yes I have v.1.0.0-beta-2 version.  I brought everything to work today, imported the data and everything was there, and I mean everything! 

Now I need to work on hosting the screen shots so I can solicit help interpreting my data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Barnfresh,
Look at the bottom of my post for steps to help post images.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.