Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Locked Up - or settings?
RE: SleepyHead Locked Up - or settings?
just deleting the Sessions.info in the directory of the affected machine should resolve the issue of the "orphaned sessions" as well.

If you see some "misplaced" summaries still from those "ghost sessions" try deleting the Summaries.xml(.gz) as well ... but I have not tested this - although it *should* work too^^
Post Reply Post Reply
I only have a few momonents in the morning this week so I just download CPAP data (no oximeter) then have to delete the oximeter (apparently from 12/08 - last time I loaded it to Sleepyhead) with advanced, purge, current to display my daily data.  Have been busy and away form the computer but hope to get some free time this weekend to try your last few suggestions.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
OK - thanks for the update
Post Reply Post Reply
Finally had some time to return to this anomaly.

Weird each time I open Sleepyhead the statistics shows the current/correct date & data.

But when I try to open the daily data - it always takes me to 12/08/2023 and unable to move up or down until

I go to data, advanced, purge oximeter data, current - then I get the are you sure, with please be aware you can not undo this operation in bold.  But when I left click yes daily opens to today’s date with all charts/data displayed.

Works normal until I close Sleephead but same situation when I reopen or first open Sleepyhead.

Welcome normal/current
Statistics normal/current
Daily locked up on Fri 12/08/2023 year wrong

So the problem is the year 2023

But once cleared with data, advanced, purge oximeter, current as described above - then all back to normal.

Have looked at all files looking for any dated 2023 but there isn’t any.

Baffling.

Works fine but takes me going to daily, data, advanced, purge, current (even with bold note saying I am unable).

Problem is related to the date but oximeter date time is correct and ResMed date time is correct too.

Huhsign Huh

Any ideas other than what have tried 

Hope to return to this this evening or tomorrow
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2017, 11:20 AM)pholynyk Wrote: The MAIN problem with the missing CPAP data is that is hasn't happened yet... The date on the oximeter data is the 8th of December 2023! You should purge that oximeter data, and change the date on your oximeter. If you have the .spO2 file you may be able to change the date and re-import it, but I wouldn't worry about the one day, because it shows excellent O2 and pulse rate.
Nothing I have tried has worked and nowhere in any file can I find 2023.

Might have to look deeper but as explained in my previous post - can restore everything but never can actually delete/purge this - maybe because it doesn’t exit?

Will look deeper into files to see where this 2023 date came from but not on oximeter not on CPAP and have tried to purged both oximeter data and COAP data for this date but can’t since it hasn’t occurred.

Will look some more tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Exit sleepyhead Look in your sleepyhead data folder under your username and look for any folders/xml files starting CMS and rename them this will hide remove the oximetry data
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2017, 02:48 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Exit sleepyhead Look in your sleepyhead data folder under your username and look for any folders/xml files starting CMS and rename them this will hide remove the oximetry data

I have looked and did not find any - but will look again

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Locked Up - or settings? Cleared/Fixed
I went back to my files and deleted all CMS files - no change daily still locked on 2023 on first opening.

I went and deleted all summary files - no change.

Then I reloaded last night using Oxineter which was 12/13/17 - cleared the 2023 date.

In summary - I was able to restore Sleepyhead to full operational by connecting CMS-50F and downloading last data which was on 12/13 with time on CPAP selected.

I do not understand what the issue was since dates and times on both CPAP on oximeter were correct.  But the problem was resolved and I wanted to both let you know how it cleared and more importantly to say thank you for all of your suggestions and help.

Again Thank you and wishing everyone a happy holiday season.

Sleep-well Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Settings from when I used Sleepyhead cathyf 4 723 04-20-2021, 08:06 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,662 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  How does OSCAR know my AHI when the CF card was locked? greyham 2 764 01-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: greyham
  Sleepyhead File View is locked out Feedsack 1 1,074 03-28-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Copy settings and preferences when reinstalling Sleepyhead Otil 1 1,011 09-22-2018, 06:36 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Help understanding SpO2 settings in sleepyhead MyronH 2 1,409 05-16-2018, 09:28 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Sleepyhead didn't see a settings change mjphyi 3 1,375 05-04-2018, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.