Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Locked Up - or settings?
SleepyHead Locked Up - or settings?
I am having issues with display of my DAILY data and the Statistics and overview data appears fine.  I am unable to "unlock" the daily page from 12/08/17 or move to another date.

I have an important visit with a new Sleep/Pulmonary doctor on Friday and need this daily detailed data.

Here are two screen shots - Statistics then Daily.  statistics seems to load but not the daily but the Overview shows data was loaded. Best I can determine is the daily is locked up. but am unable to unlock it.

Any suggestions on what to try to restore the correct daily data/dis[lay would be greatly appreciated

Hopefully this is a dumb operator simple fix - thank you

[Image: X1I23Byl.png]

[Image: Ve9nEwZl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Locked Up - or settings?
Your problem is not one I have seen previously. You could install ResScan and provide a report from that software your doctor might appreciate even more. Most doctors are not really interested in the data, and want to know how your are feeling. Your Statistics data show an improving efficacy with increased pressure, and very acceptable results. The minimum SpO2 is hopefully an outlier. I think rather than focusing on these graphics, you should consider what you want to say, and accomplish with this appointment. How do these graphs contribute to that?

You have a considerable amount of personal information on the Statistics graph in the upper left corner. You should use the F11 function or edit to eliminate that.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The MAIN problem with the missing CPAP data is that is hasn't happened yet... The date on the oximeter data is the 8th of December 2023! You should purge that oximeter data, and change the date on your oximeter. If you have the .spO2 file you may be able to change the date and re-import it, but I wouldn't worry about the one day, because it shows excellent O2 and pulse rate.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider - thank you.  Yes I do have the data from ResScan as well as from Sleepyhead from the day after I started on CPAP. I have been meaning to post some recent results and perhaps you would take a look when you had time to see if you still think I need ASV.  I wanted to discuss my events and results of the past 2 months with my new Pulmonary doctor specifically to see if CPAP is working.  I will post last 5-7 graphs on my "data" thread soon.  Like Pholynyk said - my Oximeter data is mostly great but I do get some odd dips that are abnormalities ( I HOPE).

Pholynyk - thank you. YES, it appears to be tied to the Oximetrer data from last time I downloaded it. Have not found how to purge or delete ut - yet - but will try to find out how from the Sleepyhead instructions later today.  Lile I mentioned above to Sleeprider - my oximeter data is good just positional dips occasionally.  Will try to delete or purge the oximeter data if I am able to figure out how to do it.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Ahh, I should have described it. Above the tabs there are the Menu items. While stuck on the future day, click on 'Data', then 'Advanced', then 'Purge Oximetry Data', and finally 'Current Days'. That should clear things up, but it might be a good idea to do a 'Rebuild CPAP Data' afterwards.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2017, 12:32 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Ahh, I should have described it. Above the tabs there are the Menu items. While stuck on the future day, click on 'Data', then 'Advanced', then 'Purge Oximetry Data', and finally 'Current Days'. That should clear things up, but it might be a good idea to do a 'Rebuild CPAP Data' afterwards.

like    Thanks

IT WORKED!  THANK YOU Pholynyk.  Daily Data was there once I deleted/purged the oximeter data.

Sleeprider - I am going to post some recent data on my "data" thread to get your expert (and others) opinion on recent trends if you would be so kind to review it when you have time.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-11-2017, 12:32 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Ahh, I should have described it. Above the tabs there are the Menu items. While stuck on the future day, click on 'Data', then 'Advanced', then 'Purge Oximetry Data', and finally 'Current Days'. That should clear things up, but it might be a good idea to do a 'Rebuild CPAP Data' afterwards.
Good day Pholynyk 

Quick followup question.  I am having to purge the oximeter current data each time before daily charts, etc., display.  Is there a way to repair it so I won't have to do a daily purge of oximeter data in order for daily charts to display?

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I'm going to have to do a Twenty Questions thing, and hope that one of them points us to a solution.

Are you loading new oximetry data each day, or is this old oximetry data coming back? (I hope it's not old data!)
Are you using direct import from the oximeter or file import from the oximeter's software?
Do you load your CPAP data before the oximetry data?
Can you view the Daily data before you load the oximetry data?
Have you reset the time on your oximeter?
Have you tried telling the oximeter import to synchronize to a session instead of using the oximeter time?

That's all I can think of before coffee... let's see where that gets us, OK?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2017, 09:02 AM)pholynyk Wrote: I think I'm going to have to do a Twenty Questions thing, and hope that one of them points us to a solution.

Are you loading new oximetry data each day, or is this old oximetry data coming back? (I hope it's not old data!)

am not loading each day - last load was 12/08.  Is this bad?

Are you using direct import from the oximeter or file import from the oximeter's software?

was loading direct from oximeter.  Will do so from time to time but keeping files separate from Sleepyhead.

Do you load your CPAP data before the oximetry data?

always.

Can you view the Daily data before you load the oximetry data?

Was able to prior to this issue.  Quit loading oximeter to Sleepyhead on 12/08.

Have you reset the time on your oximeter?

yes but only reading oximeter reports separate from Sleepyhead 

Have you tried telling the oximeter import to synchronize to a session instead of using the oximeter time?

see above - not syncing to Sleephead anymore.

That's all I can think of before coffee... let's see where that gets us, OK?

I really appreciate your help.  No big thing but just seems it should be easy to remove this small step since I’m not loading oximeter data into Sleepyhead anymore.  My oxygen levels are fine- bought the oximeter to verify it was not dipping at night with events and reality is I only use it rarely anymore since I’ve pretty much eliminated O2 saturation as an issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
CZOscar,
You might try this;  Move any directory with a name the begins with "CMS" in your Profile out of it.  I moved mine up to the parent directory, SleepyHeadData.  That way you can move them back when you wish.  Note: My directories are named:"CMS50_00007c4c" and "CMS50F37_00000fe8"   Now, try running SleepyHead to see if that makes a difference.

I just tried this before I made this post and it really sped up SleepyHead's loading.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Settings from when I used Sleepyhead cathyf 4 725 04-20-2021, 08:06 AM
Last Post: cathyf
  EncorePro 2 password locked [unlock utility in post #3] KSMike 33 13,668 03-15-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Faruvaa
  How does OSCAR know my AHI when the CF card was locked? greyham 2 765 01-16-2021, 04:43 PM
Last Post: greyham
  Sleepyhead File View is locked out Feedsack 1 1,075 03-28-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Copy settings and preferences when reinstalling Sleepyhead Otil 1 1,013 09-22-2018, 06:36 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Help understanding SpO2 settings in sleepyhead MyronH 2 1,409 05-16-2018, 09:28 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Sleepyhead didn't see a settings change mjphyi 3 1,375 05-04-2018, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.