Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Organizing Charts
SleepyHead Organizing Charts
I am having problem pressing F12 to get Screenshot in SleepyHead version 1.1.0, so I went back to version 1.0.0 beta 2 until the forthcoming release of OSCAR! 
Can't wait!
Meantime, can someone tell me how to:
1. In the main DATA screen, how to only show the data to the end of the recording by the CPAP not extended over that 
    time?
2. In the main DATA screen less showing data. In the attachment showing 7 items and only want to look at 4-5 items?
3. In blowing up the data, lets say Flow Rate, how can I enlarge it to bigger scale in both x and y directions?
4. In the left column, how can I increase the text size (under the pie chart)?
I am running Windows 10 and screen resolution is 2560 x 1440.

[attachment=11061]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Organizing Charts
Go to whatever folder containing the Sleepyhead.exe program.
Right click on 'SleepyHead.exe'.
Left click on 'Properties'.
Left click the 'Compatibility tab'.
Left click box for 'Overide high DPI scaling behavior'.
Scaling performed by: Click on drop down box just below and select 'System'.
Click Apply, then Okay.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
In addition to what Crimson Nape said:

gumleafau Wrote:2. In the main DATA screen less showing data. In the attachment showing 7 items and only want to look at 4-5 items?

At the bottom left of the daily screen chart area is a popup menu with the first item being "LL". Click on this and turn items on and off by clicking on them. The indicator for each item will toggle between red and green. All the flags with a green indicator will appear in the "Event Flags" area of the screen.

At the bottom right there is another popup menu. This one determines which charts will be shown and works in exactly the same way.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks you and Deepbreathing for quick response!
When I followed your instruction to put the program into compatibility mode, the image is bigger and easier to see but the text is a little blurred !
But, my question no.1 is not resolved. How can you extend the data across the full page to the right (see attachment marked in yellow)?
Also. when I took a screen shot in compatibility mode and attached it to the forum, only about a quarter of the screen is visible?

[attachment=11079][attachment=11078]
Post Reply Post Reply
You have the wrong question.
The question is why do I not have any data between roughly 5:45 and 8:36:11 when your machine said you woke up?

I do not know.  Try to rebuild your CPAP data and see if that resolves the issue.
Click on the "Data" tab then "Rebuild CPAP Data"

let us know.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bonjour,
I think there is some bug in the software!
In order to display the data across the full screen is to define the area to view in the Event Flags. I did that by pointing the arrow to the left and drag it across to the last event of the night to define the area. (see attachment 1)
By Rebuiding the Data did nothing!
The first attachment, I used Print Screen, paste it to Painter, saved and then posted.
In the second attachment I took a screenshot using F12 and posted but only a quarter of the screen is shown.

[attachment=11084][attachment=11083]
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2019, 10:35 PM)gumleafau Wrote: Thanks you and Deepbreathing for quick response!
When I followed your instruction to put the program into compatibility mode, the image is bigger and easier to see but the text is a little blurred !
But, my question no.1 is not resolved. How can you extend the data across the full page to the right (see attachment marked in yellow)?
Also. when I took a screen shot in compatibility mode and attached it to the forum, only about a quarter of the screen is visible?

The reason for the yellow area is the import of oximetric data for that day, on the latest version of firmware the timing is wrong and it does not import correctly into Sleepyhead try importing the spo2 files rather than directly from the CMS device
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks you for your response!
I imported the oximetric data from a SPO2 file, and the timing still wrong! 
Hopefully the bug in the software be fix in the forthcoming release of OSCAR!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure I understand all that's being discussed here but when my flow rate chart shows space at the beginning or end (and often in between), I look down at the detailed list of sleep sessions to find extra entries. SH often adds phantom sessions, particularly when machine time is adjusted, we download data from sd cards more than once in a day and/or we make pressure setting changes after we've already run the machine in any given day. often these phantom entries contain fewer lines of information. comparing the number of listed session entries against the number of sessions you see in the flow is another quick way to see if you have any of these phantoms. if you do find extra session entries, click them off from green to red. I have no idea how oximetry data is displayed so what I've described here may or may not apply.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 412 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Help organizing Profiles and CPAP Data Cam12 7 406 08-18-2023, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 608 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Organizing multiple Oscar Profiles biyahero 0 375 02-12-2023, 02:16 AM
Last Post: biyahero
  How to organize your OSCAR charts SuperSleeper 0 2,502 12-17-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR "Overview" Charts YouTakeMyBreathAway 8 903 11-28-2022, 10:53 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway
  Understanding Overview Bar Charts mcman56 2 801 10-05-2022, 11:43 AM
Last Post: mcman56

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.