Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed setting not matching SleepyHead
Resmed setting not matching SleepyHead
So I went to the doc yesterday and gave them the SD card from my Resmed AirSense 10. She thought that we could increase the minimum pressure. After I got home and put the SD card back in the settings showed the higher minimum pressure. But when I looked at the data in Sleepyhead this morning it showed the old minimum pressure and did not show any changes in the "Changes to Perscription" section on the statistics page.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed setting not matching SleepyHead
(04-20-2018, 03:49 PM)Albercook Wrote: So I went to the doc yesterday and gave them the SD card from my Resmed AirSense 10. She thought that we could increase the minimum pressure. After I got home and put the SD card back in the settings showed the higher minimum pressure. But when I looked at the data in Sleepyhead this morning it showed the old minimum pressure and did not show any changes in the "Changes to Perscription" section on the statistics page.

Sometimes Sleepyhead does not show the prescription change until the following day (If the card was put in the machine after midday) Sleepyhead takes the settings from the First session data which the machine will automatically write at Midday.

The charts should follow the revised data though. Post the daily chart here and we can soon tell if the settings changed from the pressures shown in the graph

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed setting not matching SleepyHead
Thanks. The chart definitely shows the change. Will see if sleepyhead catches up. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 152 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  DST ZONE SETTING WITHIN AIRSENSE 11 PROFILE ggs5 1 538 11-13-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Setting sleep time larryh 5 924 06-09-2023, 11:46 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Airbreak Hash not matching? YouTakeMyBreathAway 6 676 04-22-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Respironics Series 60 Time setting software Moriarty 10 1,669 11-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: hybernate
  Does SleepyHead support Resmed S10? KC2684 2 770 10-17-2021, 02:21 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,258 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.