Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Pressure Plots not working?
SleepyHead Pressure Plots not working?
Fresh SleepyHead v1.1.0 reload.  Using a BiPap machine.  When downloaded into SH the Pressure Graph only shows Pressure (single line).  Open >Plots and EPAP is checked but PRESSURE is not.  If manually checked IPAP (Pressure) will pop-up.  This has to be done every time there is a download instead of automatically as always happened in the past.  Some way to remedy it?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Pressure Plots not working?
This is one of the known bugs in SleepyHead.  Sorry, but the SleepyHead project is shut down and this will not be fixed.  You have to set the pressure plot each and every time you enter the daily graph's area.

The good news, This is fixed in OSCAR, We are planning to launch this month.
Post Reply Post Reply
in the meantime, SH 1.0.0 beta 2 broken gl does not have this problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2019, 02:18 PM)bonjour Wrote: This is one of the known bugs in SleepyHead.  Sorry, but the SleepyHead project is shut down and this will not be fixed.  You have to set the pressure plot each and every time you enter the daily graph's area.

The good news, This is fixed in OSCAR, We are planning to launch this month.

Thanks Fred, everyone's effort working on OSCAR is appreciated Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks sheepless, good to know but I'll just hold out a few days for an OSCAR it appears Okay
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using 1.1.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 (SH compiled from source locally) and I don't have that problem either.

Also, I can't figure out where the OP is referring to when he says "open>plots". I don't have anything like that, that I can find, anywhere.

There's quite a lot of discussion about a "new" group taking over SH development, so I don't think I'd describe it as "dead"... Unless you know something that isn't discussed there.

But,... where does one find Oscar?

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
fredex, if you right click on the title at far left of each graph in the daily tab, it'll give you a variety of display options.
Post Reply Post Reply
We cannot use SleepyHead and the developer has stated that the SleepyHead Project is shutdown and "SleepyHead" cannot be used by anyone else.  We did NOT takeover SleepyHead development. we couldn't.  

SleepyHead cannot be changed by anyone, therefore OSCAR was created from a proper fork of a "dead" project.  I wouldn't do it otherwise.

I expect OSCAR to be released this month.

When released you will find it the banner at the top of this page.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-14-2019, 07:28 PM)sheepless Wrote: fredex, if you right click on the title at far left of each graph in the daily tab, it'll give you a variety of display options.

thanks!

I can turn that option off and back on, and it still works for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 78 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Quit Working stillsleepy2 19 1,121 01-11-2024, 04:59 PM
Sad Upgrade check not working [fixed in OSCAR 1.5.1] clan 1 596 09-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 800 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax
  SpO2 Drop below X not working? YouTakeMyBreathAway 9 811 02-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Set CPAP to fixed pressure but OSCAR shows pressure decreasing all night... cpapnewbie18 2 725 01-12-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Mac Oscar 1.4 not working with ResMed AirStart 10 mumug 8 1,021 06-28-2022, 06:55 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.