Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview
RE: SleepyHead: Pressure stats not available in Overview
(08-05-2018, 12:37 PM)JimInPT Wrote:
(08-05-2018, 11:45 AM)sheepless Wrote: I'm not so sure about this I'd confidently recommend it but:  I was having all kinds of issues with messed up and missing data that rebuilding wasn't solving.  then a windows update unexpectedly deleted all my personal files on the c drive including sleepyhead data.  I might have deleted whatever remained; don't remember but maybe the folders remained.  I don't recall reinstalling sleepyhead to create new folders.  

anyway, clearing all the sleepyhead data, then downloading from the sd card seemed to 'cure' all.  maybe worth a try.  copy or back up existing data beforehand.

Thank you.  Seems a bit drastic but I've only had my machine 2 weeks so all its data should still be on the card, and I have the 5 days of Contec SpO2 data collected so far as well.

If I don't find a simpler solution, I'll give that a try!

The equivalent is to create a new profile and reimport the data if that does not work then you have not lost anything
Post Reply Post Reply
You could try renaming or moving the data in the SleepyHeadData folder then let the program build a new database.  I know the newer testing versions are employing a different DB design to address the shortcomings in the current version.  .  .  I do realize my last statement does nothing to address your current problem.  Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Something a bit odd.  Referring back to the charts in my post #8, I looked at SH this morning after importing the latest data and Overview now shows pressure data for August 3rd; it's just the 4th and 5th blank now.

So SH is only suppressing the data for the last two days, not specific dates, at least so far.

I haven't tried reinstalling or anything else yet, but I'll check this again tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
After I stopped downloading the Oximeter data (on July 24) on my SH data, the overview pressure charts appear to be normal after that date except for that extreme negative number showing for the pressure.  The previous pressure data appears to randomly appear on the charts off/on from July 10 to July 24 which was when I was downloading my CMS50F oximeter data.  It can be seen on the days with green usage and session times on my chart below.  Sometimes, when I rebuilt the data, it would move the flat pressure charts to different days on the overview screen, too.

Brian
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-06-2018, 11:15 AM)Brian1970 Wrote: After I stopped downloading the Oximeter data (on July 24) on my SH data, the overview pressure charts appear to be normal after that date except for that extreme negative number showing for the pressure.

I think you've found a correlation pointing to the problem.  I've only had my APAP for two weeks and the Contec oximeter 6 days, but never noticed the problem before I started downloading Contec data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 398 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,223 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 849 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 752 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Why does Oscar Display Pressure, EPAP IPAP on Dreamstation Bipap pressure Graph microvax 5 792 02-27-2023, 04:47 AM
Last Post: microvax
  Can Oscar recompute daily stats for a user-selection part of a day? FLsleeper7 6 570 02-17-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: FLsleeper7
Question Question on data on OSCAR overview page redhermes 8 801 01-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.