Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Problem - different info for same day shown one day later
SleepyHead Problem - different info for same day shown one day later
I'm new to all of this, so I'm not 100% sure of what I'm doing. I took a screenshot of the Daily Sidebar for my first night's use, June 9, yesterday morning to post on a thread. Then, when I was looking at SleepyHead this morning, it was showing different information for yesterday, so I took another screenshot of the Daily Sidebar for June 9 today. They are very different, yesterday's screenshot showing AHI of 2.62 and 7 hrs 15 minutes of use, and today's screenshot (also of June 9) showing AHI of 5.16 and 2 hours 15 minutes of use.

Could I have inadvertently deleted something when I was looking at the info yesterday after I took the screenshot?

[attachment=2532]
SleepyHead Daily Sidebar 6/9/16, screenshot taken 6/10/16

[attachment=2531]
SleepyHead Daily Sidebar 6/9/16, screenshot taken 6/11/16
"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs."
Victor Hugo
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Problem - different info for same day shown one day later
I'm guessing here, but you might check your SleepyHead Preferences under the first (Import) tab and see how it's set up as far as splitting sessions goes. Could the shorter session be a nap?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-11-2016, 09:36 AM)green wings Wrote: I'm guessing here, but you might check your SleepyHead Preferences under the first (Import) tab and see how it's set up as far as splitting sessions goes. Could the shorter session be a nap?

The shorter session shows the last 2 ½ hours of my sleep that night, from 4:15am until 6:45am. I don't take naps, at least not on purpose, and haven't taken one with the machine.

Here's what my splitting session preference looks like:
[attachment=2534]
Victor Hugo
Post Reply Post Reply
If you go to the bottom of the display below the pie chart where it says "session information", do you see two sessions listed? And if you do, is the tab next to one of them red and the other green? If it it, click on the red one to turn it back on.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead will combine those two sessions or however many sessions you have for a night, but they must turned on. Look at the bottom to the left and click on boxes and be sure they show black/green.
SleepyHead 24 hour day is measured from Noon to Noon the next day.

[Image: ZLydlvl.png]
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I knew guessing was a bad idea. Sad

(06-11-2016, 09:50 AM)Kris the Crone Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 09:36 AM)green wings Wrote: I'm guessing here, but you might check your SleepyHead Preferences under the first (Import) tab and see how it's set up as far as splitting sessions goes. Could the shorter session be a nap?

The shorter session shows the last 2 ½ hours of my sleep that night, from 4:15am until 6:45am. I don't take naps, at least not on purpose, and haven't taken one with the machine.

Here's what my splitting session preference looks like:

Post Reply Post Reply
green wings and OpalRose, you were both right! There were two sessions, because I had taken off my mask to go to the bathroom, and only the second session was showing. I turned the first session back on (who knows how I turned it off!) and all is well again.

Thanks so much for your very quick responses. I was really scratching my head over this! I am amazed at how much more comfortable I am on the SleepyHead site even from yesterday to today. It's a great program.
Victor Hugo
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad it's working out for you. SleepyHead is really helpful.
Here is a guide to understanding Sleepyhead a little better.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, OpalRose. I've been studying RobySue's guide, and, believe me, it has saved making a number of posts here with questions. Even though some things have changed in the newer beta version, I was able to figure most things out. Didn't catch the info about the different sessions, though!
Victor Hugo
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,583 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 138 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,352 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,476 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 333 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 552 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 262 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.