Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Question
SleepyHead Question
Hey y'all! I'm back.....I haven't been on here is a while. I'm doing great and been "using" for almost four years. Quick question. I'm running SH v0.9.6 testing. Can I download and install v0.9.8-1-T3 without any major issues? I'm running Windows 7. Will the v098 point to the same files and my 096 and keep my existing data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Question
Joe, follow this link to #Sleepyhead . The current version is 1.0.0 Beta 2. It will automatically import and convert your old files to the current version. You may back-up the old files to a backup directory since the conversion to the new format cannot be reversed, but I'm pretty sure you will never want to go back to the older versions. Welcome back!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Regular Joe,
Version 1.0 Beta allows for the data import from newer models. The 0.9.8 version will work fine for your S9. I've gone back to it instead the newer 1.0-Beta since the newer version fixed a few tings but broke others. The newer version (1.0-Beta 2) allows a S9 user to print the Summary page without it looking like microcode and will include the most current day in the Overview chart. The broken features include graphic truncation of time length when hovering over an event and the synchronizing of SpO2 data during import.

Oh!, One other thing is version 1.0 Beta has a different internal data structure than previous versions.

It's your call.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Crimson, I sent you a PM.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question on uploading from SD card to Sleepyhead picante 7 1,601 12-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: picante
  SleepyHead question ThurtyYeers 5 1,600 01-27-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: ThurtyYeers
  Sleepyhead update question - Error showing trying to go from v0.9.8-1 to current NovaSleep 4 1,729 12-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleepyhead Question RustySocket 2 1,098 09-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: RustySocket
  Sleepyhead question car54 5 3,009 08-14-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: woozie38
  Sleepyhead Setup Question stanleydean 2 1,201 03-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: stanleydean
  Simple question on new SleepyHead SideSleeper 8 1,840 05-15-2016, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.