Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Support
Hi,

I'm having trouble with SleepyHead on Win 10. It won't read that cute little floppy disk.

I've posted the problem at https://sourceforge.net/p/sleepyhead/sup...quests/55/ and http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...mport-data, but have received no response. Is there another place I should post the problem?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
The software support forum is the right place to post, not this one. If you don't get an answer in a reasonable time try posting again in the same thread to put it at the top of the list. If you are still not getting an answer you are probably not providing enough information.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

The above is my opinion.  It is just possible that I may, occasionally, be mistaken.

I am neither a Doctor, nor any other kind of medical professional.

Everything put together sooner or later falls apart.
Your brain is not the boss.
Our forefathers took drugs.
He's no fun he fell right over.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepyhead Support Coming to DreamStation Sleeprider 15 3,993 09-20-2016, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does Sleepyhead support Resmed S10 machine data rich2905 3 680 08-22-2016, 10:58 PM
Last Post: rich2905
  SleepyHead software... does it support DreamStation now? kyhmm72 6 989 03-30-2016, 11:49 PM
Last Post: palerider
Information [Admin Note] How to use this Software Support Forum SuperSleeper 0 2,267 08-21-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper