Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Disappearing SleepyHead Data
Disappearing SleepyHead Data
After 80+ days of ineffective CPAP therapy, I made an appointment to see my sleep physician. He agreed that we hadn’t quite nailed it yet. It was decided to change from CPAP (fixed @ 9cmH2O) to APAP Variable mode. Does anyone know why I no longer have any info in SleepyHead’s daily Machine Settings panel? It now says: ‘Machine Settings Unavailable’ and ‘This day has missing pressure, mode and settings data’. Will the info show again after the 30 days of APAP therapy?
Cheers

Dan

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Disappearing SleepyHead Data
was that after one night or multiple nights using the machine after the change.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi krelvin,
The Machine Settings info disappeared as soon as the machine was reset to variable mode (Tue night). All previous sessions have the Machine Settings data.
Cheers

Dan

Post Reply Post Reply
You might try removing power from the unit completely for a bit and then plugging it back in. Possible it might be confused.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-07-2015, 07:24 PM)krelvin Wrote: You might try removing power from the unit completely for a bit and then plugging it back in. Possible it might be confused.

Gave that a go but no banana. Not to worry. My numbers are good now and I feel a whole lot better.
Cheers

Dan

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
I think I might be having a "similar" problem?
I used a AirSense machine for a week, and now moved to a Respironics. Yesterday when I imported my new data, I could see those from both machines. This morning, as I added new data from the Respironics, all the AirSense data are gone.

I tried rebuilding AirSense CPAP data many times: it says it works but the data is still now showing in the software. I do, however, see it all in my data folder.

What's wrong? What can I do? I really need this data now....

(yes, I tried quitting the software a few times..).

I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 on a mac
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-07-2015, 04:34 PM)captzero Wrote: After 80+ days of ineffective CPAP therapy, I made an appointment to see my sleep physician. He agreed that we hadn’t quite nailed it yet. It was decided to change from CPAP (fixed @ 9cmH2O) to APAP Variable mode. Does anyone know why I no longer have any info in SleepyHead’s daily Machine Settings panel? It now says: ‘Machine Settings Unavailable’ and ‘This day has missing pressure, mode and settings data’. Will the info show again after the 30 days of APAP therapy?

I had the same thing happen. I put my 460 into "auto trial" mode for 3 days to see how I would do it with it, for those days SleepHead says the same thing on the top and down towards the bottom of that same window where it normally has "Machine Settings" it says "Machine Settings Unavailable". Fr the days (before and after) where I had it set to CPAP it has data listed in both sections.

I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 on Windows 8.1.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-07-2015, 04:34 PM)captzero Wrote: After 80+ days of ineffective CPAP therapy, I made an appointment to see my sleep physician. He agreed that we hadn’t quite nailed it yet. It was decided to change from CPAP (fixed @ 9cmH2O) to APAP Variable mode. Does anyone know why I no longer have any info in SleepyHead’s daily Machine Settings panel? It now says: ‘Machine Settings Unavailable’ and ‘This day has missing pressure, mode and settings data’. Will the info show again after the 30 days of APAP therapy?

Try making a new SleepyHead profile and re-importing your data. When it starts up, select "new profile" and pick a new name.

I don't have time to check the code right now, but it may be confused that the same machine was manual and is now automatic, or in trial mode.

Post Reply Post Reply
found my problem: for some reason, in the preferences, the date for the "do not import data prior to.." box was change, and so even though the data are there already (imported), they do not show. Kind of a bug / mis-identify function...

(08-02-2015, 07:56 AM)jfmaheux Wrote: Hi
I think I might be having a "similar" problem?
I used a AirSense machine for a week, and now moved to a Respironics. Yesterday when I imported my new data, I could see those from both machines. This morning, as I added new data from the Respironics, all the AirSense data are gone.

I tried rebuilding AirSense CPAP data many times: it says it works but the data is still now showing in the software. I do, however, see it all in my data folder.

What's wrong? What can I do? I really need this data now....

(yes, I tried quitting the software a few times..).

I'm using SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 on a mac

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 9 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  OSCAR Notes disappearing elliotg 7 881 03-25-2022, 06:01 PM
Last Post: elliotg
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,258 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 952 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.