Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead - Unwanted Data
SleepyHead - Unwanted Data
Hi,
As some of you may know I was sold a loaner ResMed machine instead of a new one. I only found this out when I started to set up my info in SleepyHead.
So I now have info from other patients, not a lot but enough to make me mad whenever I look at it. I have a start date for me and all the info is from before then. There is actually one day that has overridden my info but I am going to live with that. How can I remove all the other info?
Thanks in advance.
Don
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead - Unwanted Data
Format the card and start fresh is the easy button... I assume you have your own data in sleepyhead already? If you need it for the doc - that might be a bit stickier. Too bad the DME wasn't smart enough to do that for you Tongue

back up *everything* and then just delete any datafiles before a certain date - see if that does the trick.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
In Preferences, under the CPAP tab, I think, is a line that says something like "Ignore data from before...date" It does just what it says, and is probably the easiest thing to do.
Post Reply Post Reply
Under Preferences > Import. "Do not import sessions older than:"
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks,
If I have any problems I will let you know.
Don
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,026 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Deleting Unwanted OSCAR Data prince01 3 1,161 03-18-2022, 11:21 AM
Last Post: prince01
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,259 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 953 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.