Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Upgrade, Anyone Tried it?
I am using SleepyHead v0.9.1 and when I open it it says, "SleepyHead v0.9.2" is available but attempts to upgrade failed. I'm using Firefox Windows 7. Anyone updated successfully? Will I lose any past reports if I get it to upgrade? Thanks
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Right click on the SleepyHead icon, and choose "run as administrator." This will allow it to upgrade.

After it upgrades, run SH normally.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2012, 09:47 PM)archangle Wrote: Right click on the SleepyHead icon, and choose "run as administrator." This will allow it to upgrade.

After it upgrades, run SH normally.
Thank you! Done!!!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Oh. Duh. Learned something else. My brain is getting all wrinkly! It used to be so smooth and shiny.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just to increase the clarity of your confusion, there's also another patch you have to apply manually. The patch is mostly needed if you have a PRS1 Series 60 machine, but it may fix a few other things as well.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

If your machine works and the instructions above are confusing, you can stay with the version you have until Mark gets a chance to incorporate the Series 60 patch into the official distribution.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 years...upgrade time? fat1 8 473 01-05-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
Question should I upgrade? technico 11 969 04-01-2016, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Ready for an upgrade partsman 25 2,003 03-02-2016, 03:06 AM
Last Post: partsman
Cool [Equipment] Time to upgrade ttfespe 6 791 02-02-2016, 12:14 PM
Last Post: ttfespe
  Need some settings help re: upgrade TO Resmed AirCurve10 VAuto FROM Resmed S9 VAuto bilbofett 9 1,884 12-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  Over-The-Air Software upgrade for Airsense under pressure 1 1,937 03-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question Upgrade procedure for ResSan justMongo 8 1,456 02-22-2015, 11:31 AM
Last Post: justMongo