Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Upgrade, Anyone Tried it?
SleepyHead Upgrade, Anyone Tried it?
I am using SleepyHead v0.9.1 and when I open it it says, "SleepyHead v0.9.2" is available but attempts to upgrade failed. I'm using Firefox Windows 7. Anyone updated successfully? Will I lose any past reports if I get it to upgrade? Thanks
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Upgrade, Anyone Tried it?
Right click on the SleepyHead icon, and choose "run as administrator." This will allow it to upgrade.

After it upgrades, run SH normally.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2012, 09:47 PM)archangle Wrote: Right click on the SleepyHead icon, and choose "run as administrator." This will allow it to upgrade.

After it upgrades, run SH normally.
Thank you! Done!!!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh. Duh. Learned something else. My brain is getting all wrinkly! It used to be so smooth and shiny.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Just to increase the clarity of your confusion, there's also another patch you have to apply manually. The patch is mostly needed if you have a PRS1 Series 60 machine, but it may fix a few other things as well.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

If your machine works and the instructions above are confusing, you can stay with the version you have until Mark gets a chance to incorporate the Series 60 patch into the official distribution.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 107 7,918 01-24-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Does ResMed plan to upgrade to 5G ? 3disorders 1 457 11-16-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  How hard is it to upgrade with Medicare ? Nightynite 2 539 11-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  ResMed AirSense 11 Autoset firmware upgrade? Tomislav 6 2,719 01-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Tomislav
  Upgrade to AS11? txrpls 6 1,121 08-20-2022, 07:57 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Online Sleep Doctors--Easy Rx (renewal/upgrade)? Scam? Thoughts? PurchanceToDream 2 707 04-30-2022, 01:40 AM
Last Post: PurchanceToDream
  [Diagnosis] Insurance for upgrade to Aircurve PSlebow 18 1,505 04-16-2022, 08:57 AM
Last Post: PSlebow

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.