Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead and DreamStation Auto CPAP
RE: SleepyHead and DreamStation Auto CPAP
Yep, I know the beta works now. You replied to a post that was made over 4 months ago.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-18-2016, 09:38 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Yep, I know the beta works now. You replied to a post that was made over 4 months ago.

That's wonderful. I'll have to check it out.

I'm an iOS developer and just upgraded to the DreamStation Auto so perhaps I can help. Is Mark the only one working on Sleepyhead?
Post Reply Post Reply
He's pulled the snapshots (daily builds) for now, pending some licensing revisions that needed to be done. Hopefully a beta version of 1.0.0 will be back up on sourceforge soon, so folks can continue testing it.

And yes, he has a team of beta-testers who help test the software, but Mark's the primary developer of SleepyHead.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
It's back.

http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 5 2,783 09-15-2023, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  Oscar is dividing up time period [likely Auto On/Off function on CPAP, see posts 5&7] guiniviere 13 2,122 09-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips CPAP auto, 6 or 12 graphs in OSCAR. RickEiben 6 854 05-20-2023, 12:38 PM
Last Post: RickEiben
Angry Cannot download sleep data from Fisher & Paykel Auto CPAP dannyknight7 8 1,624 07-19-2022, 09:09 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Inserting the SD Card of the old device into the replaced Philips Dreamstation Cpap deimos 9 4,505 06-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Last Post: deimos
  Philips Respironics DreamStation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced Machine carcath 13 3,528 09-26-2021, 07:49 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Support for Fisher & Paykel ICON+ Auto on SleepyHead or Oscar JaX F 2 889 04-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: A KLERK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.