Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead and Respironics S1 Model 151P
SleepyHead and Respironics S1 Model 151P
I have been trying to use the SleepyHead software with the SD card from my Respironics System One model 151P.

I can't seem to import any data.

I look at the file structure on the SD card.
I can see the P0/000000001.000 files from 000000001 - 0000000093 with .000 extension.

I can see the Properties.txt file

it all seems to be there. just no data.

I was able to upgrade the SleepyHead I beleive it is now version 0.9.2.
I cannot install the patch as I keep getting a missing .dll error.
Software installed on a Windows 7 PC.
Not sure what to do next.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead and Respironics S1 Model 151P
Forgot to include the missing .dll error displays list mingwm10.dll as missing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi questeor,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use data management software but I'm sure someone will be able to help you with that soon.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2013, 10:25 AM)questeor Wrote: I have been trying to use the SleepyHead software with the SD card from my Respironics System One model 151P.
You don,t need to install the patch with 50 series machines, just for 60 series machines

PRS1 Plus and models with number below 450 (or 460 ... 60 series machines) don,t capture any efficacy data ... just hours of use
http://respironicsremstars.respironics.com/
Post Reply Post Reply
I can see hours of use on the menu.
What the heck is the point of the SD card then if it's not capturing anything.
seems kind of useless.
Oh well. I guess I dont need any software then if its not going to give me at least a count on hourly apnea events or mask leaks.
Thanks for the link zonk.
Pretty disappointed Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Some insurance companies and employers require compliance data, i.e. number of hours of use.

See if you can take your machine back and get one that records data.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-26-2013, 11:13 PM)questeor Wrote: What the heck is the point of the SD card then if it's not capturing anything.
seems kind of useless.
Its not the SD card, the machine that pretty useless

PR System One Pro (450/460) and Auto (550/560) data capable machines
The machine in your profile S9 Elite and S9 AutoSet data capable machines ... S9 Escape and S9 Escape Auto Not

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the extra info. My main machine is the S9 Elite but I got this S1 machine as a backup and as a travel machine.
I was trying to get a read out from it but if it doesn't do that I won't waste any more time on it.

Cheers!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
While I think it's disgusting that they sell this machine at all, the data is useful to know how often you're using it, what hours, etc. It's just a shame that they don't always include the other data on all their units.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,026 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 228 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 783 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
  what model is this? airwaystent 8 382 02-05-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Psychotech
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 671 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,401 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  Philips Respironics DreamStation not reaching Max Pressure Xsoldier2000 15 2,292 01-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Tom Buck

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.