Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead and Win 10.....
SleepyHead and Win 10.....
I’ve a 64 bit system and Sleepyhead has been working perfectly under Win 7 Pro. It also worked after installing WIN 10 last week! This morning I had a problem during transmitting data and SleepyHead stopped working! After several time trying to working with SleepyHead, I deleted it completely.
Each time I downloaded the Software I’ve got the 32 bit file although I’ve a 64 bit machine!
Sleepyhead don’t works correctly after importing data! E.g. I can’t see any Plots because it showing “Plots disabled” no events (only start and end time) etc…
WHAT TO DO….????????
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: SleepyHead and Win 10.....
(07-31-2016, 06:34 AM)menaralf Wrote: Each time I downloaded the Software I’ve got the 32 bit file although I’ve a 64 bit machine!

There is no 64-bit version. A 32-bit program works fine on a 64-bit OS. If something is not working, that is not the reason.

The other problems I don't know the solution for. I haven't used the Windows program (I have linux only).
SleepyHead Fedora and CentOS installation package:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/...leepyhead/
RE: SleepyHead and Win 10.....
Plots Disable for some reason happens occasionally. Try this to fix:

Right click the Graph name and choose Plots and put a check next to each box you see.

In this image, I right-clicked Pressure, went down to Plots and unchecked all the boxes there to get "Plots Disabled"

[Image: plotsdisabled.PNG]

Checking puts back to normal.

[Image: plotsenabled.PNG]

Not all graphs have a Plots menu so if you see this on any of those ones that don't you have missing data. This is corrupt data. Purge the day and re-import from your SD card. Might have to rebuild after.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.