Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead and the DST Option
SleepyHead and the DST Option
Using the DST option in SleepyHead may cause display problems of your data for the day DST either ends or begins. To check if this option is set, go to File -> Edit Profile.  You will find this option on the first screen displayed.  This option is profile specific, meaning you will need to change it on all profiles. (if you have more than one.)

I found this back in the spring, when we began DST. I had set my CPAP's time ahead one hour prior to retiring.  When I imported that night's sleep data, there was an hour gap displayed between 2:00AM and 3:00AM.  I don't know how SleepyHead will address gaining an hour.  

Big Grin
-Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead and the DST Option
Thanks for this info, Red.

As a reminder, Daylight Savings Time ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 4th, 2018.

You’ll need to set your clocks back (“fall back”) one hour before going to bed on Saturday.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  error building OSCAR from source: unknown warning option timpani 20 2,148 03-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  max & combining sessions option in oscar sheepless 6 1,208 05-19-2019, 05:48 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  OSCAR - Maximize Toogle option, lost menu options [resolved in OSCAR v1.0.1] Perchas 7 1,892 05-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Perchas
  Best software option? awake1 1 1,208 02-15-2018, 12:57 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.