Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead compatiable oximetry devices
SleepyHead compatiable oximetry devices
Does a list of oximetry devices that SleepyHead can import data from exist?

I've been hunting and hunting; but having one place where all of them are listed would be very useful.

It would be nice if the data could be coordinated to the same time as the ?PAP data...

Thanks in Advance.
Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead compatiable oximetry devices
Look at the oximetery import wizard in SH. In the top center are the different models that SH has import drivers for.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead compatiable oximetry devices
Why didn't I think of that??

Thanks
Warning: Eating chocolate may cause your clothes to shrink!
[Image: ry6XtE9.gif] <---- That's ME!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about the Oximetry Preferences setting.... Lucky7 4 157 03-23-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: croc297
  Importing Oximetry data billmelk 1 136 03-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 675 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  using OSCAR for Contec CMS50F oximetry ...without any CPAP data? sleepymon 2 633 02-20-2023, 04:08 AM
Last Post: sleepymon
Question OSCAR Oximetry Pulse Rate Events - In Excessive Amounts (?) DavidEsp 4 863 02-17-2023, 06:11 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question OSCAR Oximetry Preferences - Pulse Change Events - How Re-apply to Existing Data? DavidEsp 2 620 02-17-2023, 05:16 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.