Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead data download not working
SleepyHead data download not working
Hi,

I have started using Philips Respironics System One CPAP (Model N561S) from 05-March. I installed SleepyHead (v1.0.0-Beta-2) just yesterday.

Tried to download data (05-Mar to 09-Mar) from SD Card and it worked very well. I could see the data, charts etc...excellent! Kudos to the dev team!

Today I tried downloading data from SD Card (for 10-Mar) but it did not work. Tried copying files to the PC and importing, still did not work.

To be sure that there is data for 10-Mar, I checked and found new files were added on 10-Mar. In fact there are five sessions.

Under preferences, the option to prevent download of files older than set date is disabled.

My OS version is Win 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1.

Please advise.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead data download not working
I am having the same problem.  I just started using a pulse oximeter from Contec CMS50F.  That oximeter meter shows, however the CPAP data for the last couple of days does not.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sleepyk
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead data download not working
My problem, of missing data, was resolved by disabling compliance and rebuilding.

1. File -> Compliance -> CPAP -> Compliance defined as set to 0.0 hours
2. Data -> Rebuild CPAP data -> Device details [not sure if this step would be required but better to execute build to be on safer side]

@SleepyK  

I guess you too are newbie like me. In my opinion you could to check "discard segments under" parameter value and rebuild.
Hope it helps.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 78 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 198 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Oscar Quit Working stillsleepy2 19 1,121 01-11-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 494 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.