Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead data folder question
SleepyHead data folder question
I'm struggling with this software.
I successfully imported data for a couple of times. But now I can't find which folder the data files are stored in. (I can find several where it is not stored). Files are still there.. not wiped.
The SleepyHead Beginners Guide doesn't appear to help because under section 2 "Importing Data into SleepyHead AFTER the first time" there's a section missing - . . . "The Import dialog box will appear and if you are importing from the
After the first data importation, you . . ."
I didn't rename the folder. So can anyone please advise what it's titled?
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead data folder question
Welcome to the board. If you're using SH version 0.9.8.1-testing, you should have a folder named "SleepyHeadData-Testing" that will contain your data. As to where it is; That's another question. It can be anywhere on your computer but I would suggest that you look in your "My Documents" folder.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not positive that I didn't rename the file but look for a file called "ResMed_" followed by a string of numbers.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm new here and I'm just starting to learn about CPAP, but I do know a few things about computers so this might be a question I can answer.

If you're using the latest version of SleepyHead (v0.9.8-1 testing), then you can see the full folder name in the Select Profile window that pops up when you start SleepyHead. It's shown at the bottom of that window. If you don't see that pop-up window, then click File, Change User and that window along with the folder name will appear.

I haven't used earlier versions of SleepyHead, so I'm not sure if this works with earlier versions.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2015, 01:14 PM)Quila Wrote: I'm new here and I'm just starting to learn about CPAP, but I do know a few things about computers so this might be a question I can answer.

If you're using the latest version of SleepyHead (v0.9.8-1 testing), then you can see the full folder name in the Select Profile window that pops up when you start SleepyHead. It's shown at the bottom of that window. If you don't see that pop-up window, then click File, Change User and that window along with the folder name will appear.

I haven't used earlier versions of SleepyHead, so I'm not sure if this works with earlier versions.

SleepyHead crashes for me if I try to change the folder on the "select user" menu. It seems to work if I go directly into file-change folder menu.

V0.9.8-1 Windows 7 64 bit.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2015, 01:30 PM)archangle Wrote: SleepyHead crashes for me if I try to change the folder on the "select user" menu. It seems to work if I go directly into file-change folder menu.

V0.9.8-1 Windows 7 64 bit.

It crashes for me there as well. I'm using the same version. However, you can still see the name of the folder that SleepyHead is storing data in while the select profile window is open. I think khsleep was just trying to find that folder.

If you can see the image I attached, you can see where my SleepyHead data folder is. It's not in the standard location, but it does show the full path.

[attachment=1380]
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2015, 09:41 AM)khsleep Wrote: I'm struggling with this software.
I successfully imported data for a couple of times. But now I can't find which folder the data files are stored in. (I can find several where it is not stored). Files are still there.. not wiped.
The SleepyHead Beginners Guide doesn't appear to help because under section 2 "Importing Data into SleepyHead AFTER the first time" there's a section missing - . . . "The Import dialog box will appear and if you are importing from the
After the first data importation, you . . ."
I didn't rename the folder. So can anyone please advise what it's titled?
Thanks.
Hi khsleep,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Moving the Oscar_Data Folder on M1 Mac DaRef 4 600 11-11-2023, 11:07 PM
Last Post: DaRef
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,028 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Oxylink Data File Import Question princeofdirkness 17 1,083 02-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: princeofdirkness
Question Question on data on OSCAR overview page redhermes 8 810 01-12-2023, 10:06 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.