Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remstar error 77 fix
Remstar error 77 fix
Thanks to every one, I just fixed my Remstar Pro 2 with error 77. Instead of gluing the tiny little barb back on, I just enlarged the hole enough to insert the tube it's self, then sealed it with some super glue. Tested and it works fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Remstar error 77 fix
Welcome
Glad it worked for you . E-77: ERR_UNDER_PRESSURE
possible cause :
1- Occluded or restricted tube ... Replace Pressure tubing
2- Defective PCA ... Replace Main PCA
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...rror_codes

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi andyfc and WELCOME! to the forum.
Glad your fix worked, hope your machine continues to work well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The official Apnea Board tube adhesive is Epoxy resin, but hey, sometimes 'ya gotta go against the stream and innovate with Super Glue.

We won't hold it against you.. Bigwink

Grin

Oh, and welcome to Apnea Board, Andy. Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-07-2012, 10:49 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: The official Apnea Board tube adhesive is Epoxy resin, but hey, sometimes 'ya gotta go against the stream and innovate with Super Glue.

Geez, I've got a bunch of Respironics ComfortGel masks held together with epoxy glue from when they had the fragile design where the headgear clipped to the mask frame. It actually worked pretty well, but it looked like the disgusting aftermath of a lot of nights of runny nose.

Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-08-2012, 04:10 AM)archangle Wrote: It actually worked pretty well, but it looked like the disgusting aftermath of a lot of nights of runny nose.

Yes, after my wife looked at one of my Epoxy jobs, she asked, "What is that mess?"...

I replied, "I can't tell you exactly what it is, but I can tell you what it's snot".

Looked like a ball of yellow snot. Blowing-nose

... but it got the job done! Happy Eyes
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 373 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 324 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,155 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 252 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  [Equipment] Resvent iBreeze 25STA error code: 609 Mic0228 0 761 09-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mic0228

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.