Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead data problem
SleepyHead data problem
Someone sent me a copy of their SD card for a PRS1 machine and it had a problem that left SleepyHead unable to read his data.

The machine was a 760 machine, but in the usual P-series folder, the data was in a directory called "XPDI123456ABC" instead of the usual name like "P012345678901" (Names changed to protect the guilty.)

The properties.txt file in that directory also had the "XPDI...." serial number listed.

SleepyHead appears to be looking for a directory name P..... and refused to read the XPDI... directory and didn't see the data.

I copied the SD card data to my hard drive and renamed the XPDI directory to P.... and SleepyHead was able to read the data correctly.

I've asked the user in question to try a few things and keep me posted. If Respironics has changed the serial number format on newer machines this may be a problem for SleepyHead users.

If anyone else sees problems where SleepyHead doesn't work on newer PRS1 machines, check the name of the directory in the P-series directories.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead data problem
The person who had this problem tried again with a blank SD card and got a similar result.

I'm guessing that later version of the PRS1 firmware use a different serial numbering scheme.

Please keep an eye out for PRS1 users with similar problems and report it here.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 68 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 216 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 286 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 559 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.