Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead disappearing data??
SleepyHead disappearing data??
I'm wondering at what point the issue is here, the machine, the SD card, SleepyHead or my computer? Anything I can do to prevent it? I know that at least the Daily shot originally had all the info there.

[img][Image: r9jRliLl.png][/img]

[img][Image: ZnH1ugnl.png][/img]

[img][Image: HdsAv6Zl.png][/img]

[img][Image: FiTlBRFl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead disappearing data??
Happened to remember I posted one shot with all the data on it previously:

[img][Image: gc5E6uSl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
Start with the basics:
Have you tried closing and re-opening the program?
Have you tried rebooting your computer?
What, if any, other programs are open concurrently?
How old is the monitor/computer?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is one other thing. When I first turn it on the bottom of the screen has this on all screens until I manually move it down.

[img][Image: K6jA4cDl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-03-2016, 06:52 PM)Beej Wrote: Start with the basics:
Have you tried closing and re-opening the program?
Have you tried rebooting your computer?
What, if any, other programs are open concurrently?
How old is the monitor/computer?

Have tried all of that. It happens whether there's something else open or not.

One thing, when I updated to Windows 10 it turned out that I was told I need a new graphics card. As it is it works but things are a tad off like circles are not round but have a slight oval shape.

When I installed SleepyHead it said that the program would only work if I used "brokenGL", so that is what I'm using.

The monitor and computer should be no problem my wife says who has built computers.

One thing I might add is wondering if the old graphics card would mess with the data I tried it also on a laptop and all data was identical.
Post Reply Post Reply
So all that is ruled out.
Have to ask the programmer at this point.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-03-2016, 07:00 PM)Lanco Wrote: Here is one other thing. When I first turn it on the bottom of the screen has this on all screens until I manually move it down.

On the menu, go to Help and uncheck Show Debug Pane.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Next on the menu I would try going to Data > Rebuild CPAP Data and select your machine. follow the prompts.

[Image: SH_Data_Menu.PNG]

It may or may not repair your graphs.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-03-2016, 07:48 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 07:00 PM)Lanco Wrote: Here is one other thing. When I first turn it on the bottom of the screen has this on all screens until I manually move it down.

On the menu, go to Help and uncheck Show Debug Pane.

it worked. Thanks.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-03-2016, 07:50 PM)AlanE Wrote: Next on the menu I would try going to Data > Rebuild CPAP Data and select your machine. follow the prompts.

[Image: SH_Data_Menu.PNG]

It may or may not repair your graphs.

I got this warning. Can you tell if it's set ok as far as the backup setting so it's safe to do this or did I miss something? I'd hate to lose what I do have and the little bit that's missing is no big deal but would be nice to have. What do you think?

[img][Image: hLCkBxpl.png][/img]

[img][Image: Jioi99dl.png][/img]

[img][Image: O7LQUEvl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 267 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,604 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 983 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  OSCAR Notes disappearing elliotg 7 871 03-25-2022, 06:01 PM
Last Post: elliotg
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,248 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 945 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,423 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.