Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead disappearing data??
RE: SleepyHead disappearing data??
Yes it is fine. Wording is harsh but unless you changed the settings previously, it has a backup. Looking at your pictures, they are setup okay (default). It would manipulate the data that Sleepyhead created from your SD card. It won't touch any data on your SD card. You can lock the card for peace of mind. Worse case the sleepyhead data gets hosed and you'll just purge it and reimport from the SD again.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2016, 06:50 AM)AlanE Wrote: Yes it is fine. Wording is harsh but unless you changed the settings previously, it has a backup. Looking at your pictures, they are setup okay (default). It would manipulate the data that Sleepyhead created from your SD card. It won't touch any data on your SD card. You can lock the card for peace of mind. Worse case the sleepyhead data gets hosed and you'll just purge it and reimport from the SD again.

Thank you. This worked for Daily but not Overview. I may report the bug if I feel ambitious.

Post Reply Post Reply
If you have issues with Overview, and you are using windows, try hitting F11 twice while in overview.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-04-2016, 06:00 PM)AlanE Wrote: If you have issues with Overview, and you are using windows, try hitting F11 twice while in overview.

Gave that a try, didn't help. Thanks for all your assistance.

Post Reply Post Reply
OK, so I'll admit right now I am rather annoyed. At first I started taking screenshots every day and then I figured that I didn't need to because it would always show up in the software. WRONG!

So far I've used SleepHead 17 days. I just compared my screenshots that I did keep (11 days worth) and it turns out that when I compare the two there are 7 days that have changed from the original screenshot.Huh

I have not checked any other data at the moment because I am too frustrated at the moment to even attempt it.

Don't know if this happened after I did the previous fix, but very likely that's what happened.

Just for laughs I'll list the 7 days were I have data saved on screenshots and compare with what the software now says.

I'll list the date, original screenshot and then the changed numbers on the software in that order:

10-19, 0.88, 1.23
10-21, 1.51, 2.02
10-22, 0.67, 1.17
10-21, 1.53, 2.23
10-25, 0.68, 0.95
10-26, 1.47, 2.20
10-27, 1.45, 1.61

I think I want to learn how to use Rescan. Dielaughing

Makes me wonder if this is happening to everyone or is it just lucky me again.Oh-jeez

Any tips or ideas for this one? Maybe I'll go pop a couple pills nowToo-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
Lanco,
I see that you're running SH 1.0-Beta. While 1.0-Beta fixed a few bugs from the prior version, it crated some as well. Your S9 will work with SH 0.9.8.1-Testing and may correct your issue. One small problem, SH changed its native data structure in 1.0-Beta to accommodate the newer CPAPs and few other things. The bottom line is you won't be able to use the data files that 1.0-Beta created for the 0.9.8.1-Testing version. If you want to try the earlier version, here is the download link.:
http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-05-2016, 07:26 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Lanco,
I see that you're running SH 1.0-Beta. While 1.0-Beta fixed a few bugs from the prior version, it crated some as well. Your S9 will work with SH 0.9.8.1-Testing and may correct your issue. One small problem, SH changed its native data structure in 1.0-Beta to accommodate the newer CPAPs and few other things. The bottom line is you won't be able to use the data files that 1.0-Beta created for the 0.9.8.1-Testing version. If you want to try the earlier version, here is the download link.:
http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/

Good luck!

Wonder if I could use both versions or if only one will work?

Post Reply Post Reply
The only way the two will work is if they point to different directories for data. I think I'd rebuild the data and not worry too much about it. For heaven's sake, don't get all OCD about data, it's about whether you're comfortable and things are working. Just quit looking at the software every day. Ration yourself to once per week or less, and life will seem a lot nicer.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have both versions on 2 of my computers without any problems. Like Sleeprider said, you just need to have each version point to different data directory. Keeping with Sleeprider's post, the main object is to feel better and not necessarily very low numbers. . .It is VERY easy to become a number chaser.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info. I thought the smiley faces would get the point across that I was saying those things mostly in jest, but I guess it didn't come across that way.

Anyway, I like the simple approach and I just did a rebuild and it worked for the Daily data. So, I think I may just stick with what I have for software.

Since this is rather new to me I do enjoy looking at the data a couples minutes every day as I'm learning what all this stuff means but the novelty is wearing off a bit so I don't think I'm really into OCD at least in this case. Now when it comes to washing handsDielaughing Just kidding.

If I did decide to install the other software would I need to erase the SD card or could I keep it all on the one card and then experiment with the same data with both software versions?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 983 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  OSCAR Notes disappearing elliotg 7 871 03-25-2022, 06:01 PM
Last Post: elliotg
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,248 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 945 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,423 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.