(11-07-2015, 07:39 AM)AlanE Wrote: Can you tell us the make, model #, size of the new SD card you bought? 2nd question, what are you using to read the card on your computer?
1. I have 4 cards:
A. Original SD Card from Apria Healthcare: Phillips Resperonics Lexar; Reorder 1063859; 1.86 GB
B. New SD Card from Apria Healthcare: Phillips Resperonics Lexar; Reorder 1063859; 1.86 GB
C. Another SD New Card from Apria Healthcare: Phillips Resperonics Lexar; Reorder 1063859; 1.86 GB
D. Crucial SD Card; 1.86 GB (which gives the error in the CPAP machine)
2. I have an internal SD card reader in my desktop. I believe that it is connected to the USB (2.0) bus.
I did a new "experiment":
1. Delete the data on Card B
2. Copy the data from Card A (which is missing data from last night) to Card B
3. Put Card B in the CPAP machine to add last nights data.
4. Tried to upload last night's data to mydreammapper.com => Last night's data imported.
5. Tried to import last night's data to SleepyHead => Last night's data NOT updated.
6. Next I created a new profile
7. Tried to import all the data to the new profile => Now all data is there in the new profile, including last nights data!
Apparently, SleepyHead is aware* that I am using a new physical SD card and refuses to import the data in the same profile; only the original SD card may be used!? Is this by design or a bug?
*) Does SleepyHead read the CID information? If so, how can it do this if the card is connected to the USB bus?
p.s. I tried to edit the post above to indicate which card is which, but editing was no longer allowed....
Also, I subscribe to this thread, but I am not receiving any notifications..?